Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Fast Kill
4. Unlimited Morale
5. Unlimited Money
6. Unlimited Health Allies
7. Unlimited Movement
8. Unlimited Troops
9. Mega Renown
10. Unlimited Upgrade Points

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must replace the game launcher with a custom one to be able to use the trainer , You can get the custom launcher from here with details
Link

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/17/2019
    Started development

• 05/20/2019
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 07/28/2019
    Fast Kill cheat added
    Unlimited Health Allies cheat added
    Mega Renown cheat added
    Updated notes

• 07/07/2020
    Unlimited Allies Health cheat added
    Unlimited Renown cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Updated notes

• 11/10/2020
    Fast Kill cheat added
    Unlimited Health Allies cheat added
    Unlimited Troops cheat added
    Mega Renown cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

EAC BYPASS LAUNCHER

• Rename BattlefleetGothic2.exe in main game directory (example C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Battlefleet Gothic Armada II) to BattlefleetGothic2.exe.bak
  • Place the EAC Bypass launcher into the main game directory

BattlefleetGothic2.exe (125.5 KB)

1 Like

The Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

it did not work.

Please follow the post instructions to replace the EXE

I did.i am going find a other website for mods.i do not like this replace exe files things.

Unfortunately the way this game is setup it has Easy Anti Cheat which blocks trainers from working. I wish you the best of luck!

Just as a note though, not every game in WeMod requires you to replace files. Just a select few who have extra game protection. :slightly_smiling_face:

Im confused on how to work this. so i download it, i changed the exe to exe.bak and do i put custom BGA2 into normal BGA2 folder ? or into normal BGA2 / EasyAntiCheat / Launcher folder ?

and what is “EAC Bypass launcher” is that the custom BGA2 ?

It is the custom BGA2 EXE :slightly_smiling_face: goes in the main game folder

Will the bypass from STiNGER’s trainer work?

The bypass didn’t change since game release ,So it should be working i think .

Any chance you could make a Unlimited crew cheat im sick of my ships losing all there crew.

1 Like

my antivirus is off and my internet is connected and it still keeps saying can not load cheats

Does your ISP happen to be comcast? If so check out this link as they’ve made changes to their equipment. :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay so i don’t know if im being totally inept here so here goes.
Non Steam Version, no .exe to rename as its called (BattlefleetGothic2-Win64-Shipping) in this folder; F:\Games\Folders\Battlefleet Gothic - Armada 2\BattlefleetGothic2\Binaries\Win64, ive tried trainer with and without bypass, it activates fine but cheats flick off as soon as they’re activated… any help would be appreciated :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s probably because this is made for the steam version
Sometimes the trainer will work for non steam versions and some times they wont work.

1 Like

last night play it and it work but now it doesnt.

Can you please be a bit more specific? Which cheats don’t work? Also which platform is your game from? Thanks!

I thing there’s a problem with the cheats, it won’t launch the custom launcher at all. I even tried reinstalling the game and replacing the launcher, but it didn’t change anything.

Edit: So I did more research and found out that people need to manually launch the custom launcher, and all the cheats are working.

1 Like

Running fine here, though I wouldn’t mind a couple of additions. Anyway, as the guide says, replace the game EXE, then load the game from Steam, hit Play in WeMod, and voila. Had no problems doing it like that (once I’d beaten my AV software into submission :stuck_out_tongue: ).

As for additions… unlimited crew (so no more ships reduced to hulks), ship subsystem invulnerability (eg no more losing engines even though you have unlimited health), and extra battle plans for the campaign mode would be nice. Between those three you should be able to get the entire campaign done in a single turn, or near-as-damnit, whereas ATM you will need to wait to repair ships & get new crew aboard.