Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I think it worked to disable EAC.

But when I click play in WeMod I still be told “we are having trouble loading cheats into your game”
I can only upload one picture,if you need more information ,just tell me and see if I can provide more.

I’ve just tested this trainer and it connects to the game as expected. Please make sure you’re replacing your EXE with the one posted ehre

Does changing the launch disable achievements?

Same here, I´ve use a codex version of game.

Unfortunately we don’t offer any support for cracked games. The trainer may or may not work because of how cracking the game alters it’s code in some instances :slightly_smiling_face:

Good day to you Mr. Fun. When I attempt to download this .exe I get the following error:

Windows cannot find ‘BattlefleetGothic2-Win64-Shipping.exe’. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

Do you recognize this error message? Any input would be appreciated. Thank you for all your hard work.

Need to replace the exe as shown here for steam

Funny how constant reiteration works. Sorry, so not a Techie here. I thought you had to click on the new .exe file like it was a download. I now realize its as simple as right click copy, right click paste. Works just great! Thank you for your patience and constant reiteration. I feel it may be time to go pro.

1 Like

I read all the replies and i see whats being said to do, but i am computer illiterate. I simply cant find the .exe file. And im confused by the last thing to do. Explain it to me like im a 4 year old because that seems to be my peak at understanding with computers anymore. I did find a win64 shipping. Yes im in the steam folder btw.

Do you have the bought game from steam ?

If you do have the steam version click fix top right corner of the wemod app and then find the steam folder I think steam / common/ steamapps/ games > exe
Then see the first comment need to put the exe from here into there
This is only for singleplayer also
Put this into the game folder
https://community.wemod.com/uploads/short-url/lyjzudAA2pryjmLjrdva7Egg7Sf.exe
Message back and see if we can help y0u some more

Paul

I see no fix option in my wemod

I have it thru Steam. There is no exe file except the win64 shipping exe file. And my wemod doesnt have a fix option for it

I replaced the steam exe with the custom one and added “.exe.bak” to the application, but steam gives an error and says Battlefleet isn’t found, then reinstalls the exe

ok for you make sure you didnt rename the new .exe(or both) i just did a fresh install and did what im about to type out and it works as of this post, everyone else having trouble follow these steps.

1.Download new .exe here (https://community.wemod.com/uploads/short-url/lyjzudAA2pryjmLjrdva7Egg7Sf.exe) or above its the same one i just copied the link address.

1. go to your downloads folder and keep it open.

2. go to steam right click BFG2, then manage, then browse local files.

3. put both the downloads screen and folder that opened for step 3 side by side.

4. on the folder for step 3 right click the Battlefleetgothic2 application file, select cut, then move the mouse to the side bar where it says desktop and right click and paste.

5. on the download folder right click the .exe you downloaded select copy, go to the folder in step 3 (should still be open) and select paste.

6. close both folder windows, go back to steam and press play.

7. once in game alt-tab select play on wemod and there ya go. everything is good. this step is to make sure the .exe took and and works and makes sure wemod connected with the right .exe (if it didnt another BFG2 will launch) once this is done you can make a folder called backup .exe or something somewhere you wont forget for the original BFG2 exe.

wemod follows the file path to the game so it should see the new .exe not the old one. rename the original if you wish ( i just fully replaced mine and have had zero problems)

1 Like

im confused the step 2 and 3 can you demonstrate to me?

its not working. are you supposed to rename the OG game .exe.bak or the launcher?

i found its better just to move the original out of that folder completely say to your desktop, but to answer your question its supposed to be the original .exe not the one you download to bypass EAC

Um I am having trouble with this and I have no clue why I did every step but still it says it can’t load cheats

Can you add UNLIMITED MORALE and COOLDOWN also Ammo/Weapon USE please for next update?

so i did the steps and i do have the steam version but when i try to launch it it says that the cheats could not be loaded. how do i fix that?

Edit: i somehow fixed it by totally removing the original exe and then launching it. i also tried to use the exe from the other trainer of this game but i don’t know if that is the reason for fixing it.