Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I belive I got it working, but for some reason it doesn’t let activate neither the Unlimited Money cheat nor unlimited Upgrade Points. As in, I turn them on and they immediately turn back off. Am i the only one with that problem? Or has anyone managed to fix that?

I think the recent update broke things until the staff updates the mod.

After the update the Money and Mega Renown no longer work for me.

2 Likes

Would you be able to make a youtube video on this? I have tried the renaming steps, so I’m missing something.

hi MrAntifun i was hope that you mite be able to help ive downloaded the exe and backed up the original one ive replaced it into the folder ive tried to load the game but it trys the comes up with steam is trying to load with the parameter -NoEAC click okay but it just goes round in a circle from there keeps saying loading with the following please can you help

Welcome to the community @Omegafather.

Make sure you are launching the game through the launcher you downloaded from here, not the original one.

Try launching the game through the bypass first. Then when on the main menu, alt+tab to WeMod to press Play and alt+tab back to the game. :slight_smile:

Can you add the mod infinite weapon use and no cool down also infinite crew cuz everytime on combat we lost crew in sec :frowning: @MrAntiFun for update please :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Got the trainer working just fine, but about ten minutes into the first mission everything slows way down to the point that the game clock takes 3 real world seconds to move 1 second, after about ten more minutes of that the game freezes completely and i have to restart my pc. the only cheat i was using was the unlimited money. Has anyone else had this issue?

The Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fast Kill cheat added
  • Unlimited Health Allies cheat added
  • Unlimited Troops cheat added
  • Mega Renown cheat added
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@MrAntiFun your missing the Skill cooldown and skill Used :smile:

i need help swapping files for my game what i’m getting is a file called

; F:\Games\Folders\Battlefleet Gothic - Armada 2\BattlefleetGothic2\Binaries\Win64

and i’m not sure how to swap them correctly considering the difference in names listed on your initial posting for instructions

Works as it should, and I’m using an unofficial version.
I’d like a way to always win auto resolve. I have no idea how it works, maybe giving ridiculous values to the player fleet could fix it.

Hello! I really am enjoying these cheats. One that would really make this game perfect for me would be if I could toggle a cheat where boarding actions no longer have timers and are instant.

Are there any plans to add a cheat that does this?

Thank you and I once again thank you guys for your work!

It doesn’t work for “Microsoft Store Version”, PLEASE UPDATE SO IT DOES!

Welcome to the community @SanityGaming.

This trainer, as the name of it suggests, is designed for the Steam version of the game.
It will not be updated to work on Windows Store’s version. Primarily because this is not possible. The Windows Store version needs its own separate trainer.

Click here to learn how to get trainers into the development queue: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support.

I dont know why but i cant download the bfg2.exe bypass as it giving me cannot find bfg2-win64-shipping and i have no idea why.
the step i am doing are.
1.go to C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Battlefleet Gothic Armada II
2.rename the application BattlefleetGothic.exe to BattlefleetGothic.exe.bak
3.download bypass and it cant find bfg2-win-shipping(what is that anyway?)
so what am i doing wrong???

Hey by any chance could you work on a mod to allow you to have unlimited fleet size as well as unlimited command points when going into a battle?

2 Likes

This is a great trainer greatly appreciated it. Would you be able to add a defense turret invulnerability (no damage), a skills instant cooldown, and a no damage to skills modules??? I feel like that would be all and then this would be ultimately.

Could you add something like +5 or +10 Battleplans?

1 Like

Is it possible to have unlimited aircraft and istant aircraft recharge?

2 Likes