Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock
This is the official discussion topic of the Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Instant Missile Coooldown

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/30/2019
    Started development

• 08/30/2019
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 10/09/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/24/2020

• 10/22/2020
    Updated notes

• 11/15/2020

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Battlestar Galactica Deadlock cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

so in missions with civies, if you have cheats activated the game crashes when you select the civies ship. but tyvm for the trainer though been waiting a long time for one with this game :slight_smile:

1 Like

everytime i try to run a mission the game crashes. any way to fix this is?

1 Like

are you keeping them on before and after battles? if so at the end of each battle (when you get a chance to see a replay of the whole fight) turn them all off. you have to enable them for each battle. and disable them at the end. thats what i got from the note attached to the cheats.

2 Likes

Shockwave20001 the crash is happening due to civilian ships being in the mission, when they get selected at the missions intro and even during the ship turn phase the game will crash.

1 Like

yep crashes all the time now, might need an update

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

I added more checks to help with the crashing issues, However to solve it 100% it would be great to have a game save with civilianships in it, I’m not sure how long of game play it would need to reach the mission with civilian ships available .

2 Likes

Can it be update, since it aint working with the latest DLC anymore.

1 Like

Ya well if a dlc came out may have broke somethings or all of it. Can vote in the app for an update then when mrantifun has some time can update it to the newest version.

1 Like

Battlestar galactica deadlock appears to be out of date. You can activate mod, and cheats but with in seconds the cheats deactivate.

1 Like

Yeah been a while. Hopefully Mr. Antifun can get to this gem soon.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

I tried this, and at first I didn’t know if the cheats were persistant, such as health and armor. But they transfer to the campaign menu, could this be fixed? Or implement a way to undo these cheats, because even when the cheats are deactivated the infinite health and armors persist, I want a functional campaign, but I needed a boost for a mission, not an OP ship.

1 Like

one is chapter 6/ orange mission 6 named chemical warfare. If you could check your messages i sent you saves. hope it was ok.

1 Like

Is there anyway to make my vipers/raptors have infinite health? Also my missiles/nukes have a cool down, but by raptor missiles can fire non stop.

1 Like

Thank you for the trainer, but it is still in need of an update to make the ammo cooldown cheat work.

1 Like

New expansion coming out soon, is there any plan on updating the mod if needed?

1 Like

needs an update

1 Like