Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited Ammo is the only thing that works with the new expansion. Just wanted to let you know in case you were going to do an update to this.

1 Like

Going into battle than select one of my shipsā€¦ activate cheat andā€¦nothing happensā€¦?

1 Like

As other say this needs to be updated since patch released is for the Season 2 Final updates.

1 Like

Yeah the BSG Deadlock Discord seems to suggest that the game has reached EOL(Most likely to work on Deadlock 2 or a tie in game to the not-reboot/spin-off of the Series if the game was successful enough). So, this would probably be the last trainer update needed for the game.

1 Like

An update would be appreciated. Nothing works except for the unlimited ammunition.

1 Like

Please, please, please update. :frowning: This mod makes the game so much more enjoyable. I miss watching my movie captures of me beating the Cylons without having to die a ba-jillion times before hand. If monetary incentive is not frowned upon, then I would be happy to give a one-time gratuity or donation to the proper Paypal account. Other mod sites allow for modders to receive donations. This is how serious some of us gamers are when it comes to our favorite mods getting updated. :slight_smile: Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hello! :slight_smile:

Since this game was recently updated you will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.

This link will explain how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

At the time of this post, only 37 of the 2,446 WeMod members who actively play this game have requested an update. Which is not enough to prioritise it.

Handy related links:

This thread will be temporarily locked so that this post is not pushed out of view by those who do not read before posting. A staff member will re-open it once an update is released.

1 Like

The Battlestar Galactica Deadlock cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Mr. AntiFun . . . . . thank you, thank you, thank you for the update! :partying_face: I did a couple of battles and didnā€™t die instantly, hehe. I was able to record my winning battles. I was able to feed my BSG cravings for incredible battles just like in the 2004 tv series. Thank you again :smiley:

2 Likes

I think I might be missing something, forgive me if Iā€™m wrong but for me I canā€™t see the notes, now from what I remember the notes said you have to activate the cheats for every ship by selecting each ship and than activating the cheats. But since the notes have disappeared, may I assume you just need to activate the cheats once without needing to select ships and they stay active throughout the whole game?

1 Like

I donā€™t know why but my computer is picking this up a a trojan virus when other games donā€™t have the same problem.

1 Like

This is called a false positive. You will get them with some trainers every now and again, no matter where on the internet you get them from.

Please use the search tool in the forum. There are many threads explaining why it happens and how to resolve it.
See here: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan

1 Like

(Found a workaround for this, Windows 10 security doesnā€™t target WeMod but instead the trainers in roaming ā€œfile: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers\download\Trainer_30528_3f77747063.dll.1603644176349.tmpā€)

I might have caused the trainer to nuke itself for me, after I loaded in a modified save the trainer no longer opens saying ā€œWe have trouble downloading the cheats.ā€ and Iā€™ve already tried starting a new game, reinstalling the game, whitelisting WeMod and using Custom Install on autorun and BSG exe.

2 Likes

Unlimited health working for any1?

1 Like

The Battlestar Galactica Deadlock cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I see that the health bug was fixed. ā€œBug fixes and game compatibility improvementsā€. How do I download the update?

1 Like

Under the play button is history should be in there click the top newest one
Or click out of wemod from bottom tray to right and open wemod again should update

1 Like

My health cheat still is not staying turned on. I have the 15Nov update, not sure what is going on. Sometimes it sticks, but most of the time it will not stay turned on.

1 Like