Black Ops Save Editor?!?1

It shouldn’t, Treyarch did wise up a bit with Black Ops, savegames now have nothing to do with zombies. Alot of it has to do with the different way zombies works. In WaW it was straight from Campaign to zombies, so it would load your savegame. In Black Ops, Zombies is a separate game mode, and therefore has minimal correlation with your gamesave/campaign.

It’s the same setup (WaW style and Black Ops) unless you can show proof. Because I can go straight from campaign to zombies on BLOPS too.

• I already got an answer. I should have edited my post (sorry)

Awesome I like doing campaign mods they are fun :smile:

Holy sh*t balls this is awesome.

^^^^
I’m pretty sure there was a way to go around the Patch through campaign to zombies to get mods on BLoPs for Zombies.

No, Cheater developer the Device Explorer and I coded the FATX class. Trust me when I say that there is no way I could have made the Device Explorer the way it is now.

Since when? I’m sorry but it does not work the same way in Blops as it does in WaW.

Aww it is not available for Horizon. But still, FINALLY GOOD PROGRAMMERS MAKE A MOD TOOL FOR COD.

Good **** :wink:

Will use (Hopefully zombies will work lol)

Just a lil thank you to the staff for considering to making this tool.
And a BIG thank you to Unknown.
Will it be possible that the tool may be used on other cod saves also.
To have it all done in the one place.

I can’t wait,
Veteran in 5 seconds! :smiley:
Even though I’ve done it lol.

Zombie mods? Finally.

Unknown you never fail to amaze me with your skills.

YOOOOOO!! Finally a Black Ops Editor!!!

**** yes. I think I need to put on a new pair of undies. Great work to Unknown. :smile:

here be my modded save
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
player_sustainammo 1 :wink:
and g_player_maxhealth

Would there be any way to do a zombie mod? Or is that Jtag only?

Yay can’t wait! Thanks for all the hard work unknown v2

Yea boy can’t wait :smiley:

Its offiacial, my software just turn into hardware.