Black screen

awww dam well I will keep trying when updates come out as i would love to use to app for trainers now since mr antifun is on your team so I shall just keep trying every now and then least its a problem you know about and hopefully fix it through the framework :slight_smile:

I canā€™t explain how sorry for you I feel in this moment rn, Ik this thread is dead as ā– ā– ā– ā–  but lemme just say I am so sorry that nothingā€™s working. Best of luck to you man

Well hope he got it fixed after 7 months from his comment

1 Like

I just had the same issue today; for some reason, it fixed itself after ending this specific part of the task rather than the entire task. If anybody else gets this issue, try this and see if it works for you as it did for me. No restart, no reinstall, and no antivirus manipulation needed!

1 Like

shamefully i can report noting working still for me :frowning:

Resolving the black screen is simple. :slight_smile:

1. Close WeMod and launch task manager.

2. If you havenā€™t already, expand the task manager window by clicking ā€œMore Detailsā€, as shown:

3. Scroll down to the heading labelled ā€œBackground Processesā€.

4. Search for all instances of WeMod under this Background Procecesses header. Right-click them and choose ā€œEnd Taskā€.

5. When WeMod is no longer shown, close task manager and re-launch WeMod again.

1 Like

thanks for the reply i found a fix it worked on my bros pc so i copyed the wemod folder onto a usb and ran it from there and boom it worked so something must have been wrong with getting some of the files within the install however im just glad it works now :slight_smile: thanks for the help everyone

also having now moving it to a drive on my pc i cannot put it in the same drive as my windows 10 area so ye odd but atleast fixed

A post was split to a new topic: Have to re-install WeMod when I want to use it

A post was split to a new topic: Black screen since updating Radeon drivers