BLEACH Brave Souls Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There was an update, 1 hit kills are not working now. Great trainer though, love being able to decrease the grind a little.

4 Likes

Update 11.1.0 patched the One Hit and Super Movement Speed. If you could update the trainer that would be awesome! Thanks for all the hard work!

3 Likes

The one hit kill doesnā€™t work no more plzzzzz fix

2 Likes

This is a great trainer, i use the unlimited health a lotā€¦ But since iā€™m new to the game, the one hit kill is realy usefull for some quests and with the new update it stoped working. Iā€™d love if you could fix it. Keep up the good work!! xD

1 Like

hello there. the tariner was working exept the super movment . but now the one hit kill doesnt work eaither. it turns off the moment i turn it on!

One Hit and Super Movement Speed not working, please fix

5 Likes

Since the game was recently updated today (link), the trainer will also be in need of an update.

Links:

Once the trainer is in the development queue, it will be updated as soon as humanly possible. Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

In the meantime this thread will be temporarily locked due to it being spammed with the same things over and over, so that this post will not be pushed out of view.

6 Likes

The BLEACH Brave Souls cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hello for some reason the trainer options 4 and 5 for speed and one hit still donā€™t work for me it seems.

1 Like

Check in history under the play button and make sure top newest trainer is selected
And your not using it online

thanks for the reply you were right I guess I was playing on the older version switching did fix the one hit option but the fast move speed option still doesnā€™t work.

2 Likes

Hi Mr antifun, the one-hit kill cheat is not really working for me, I switched it on and it automatically switched it off for me, anyways to fix it?

I thought it was because of the recent patch, thatā€™s why I it was not working.

The speed movement is not working as well.

The trainer is awesome in my opinion, I would like to have options for adding tickets, coins, and orbs however i dont know if that is possible to do so its far from a complaint. one complaint i do have is my increased speed and one hit KO keeps disabling itself so its been a bit annoying :confused:

hey everything works just great, just having issues with one hit kill and super movement speed not working for me, they seem to turn themselves off when im in the game but everything else stays on? :slight_smile:

The BLEACH Brave Souls cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Good afternoon. This is my first time using the trainer and I want to know if itā€™s dangerous to use it in a solo playthrough? Another question. And what is the ā€œUnlimited Ex Gaugeā€ function?

you will have unlimited Special Moves during a single player quest

normal events and Inheritance Zone (harder quests in general) should be fine, but with Senkaimon, everyone can see your clear time on your profile page ā€¦ and KLab did say earlier this year, that they plan to adress those who have suspiciously low clear times. Also, Guild Quest is technically single player, but KLab is also paying attention there, so Iā€™d advise you not to use any there, or at least not ā€œoverbearinglyā€

1 Like

All trainers are safe to use in offline game modes, such as campaign and story modes.

Trainers are not intended to be used in online game modes and attempting to use the trainer in those modes (even though there is less than a 1% chance of it working) will result in some form of enforcement action against your account.

It is extremely rare for developers to have issues with people cheating in offline, single-player game modes. We wonā€™t make trainers for those extremely rare single-player games that ban people for using them. Out of thousands of games here on WeMod, only two have had that issue (and were removed from WeMod).

1 Like