BLEACH Brave Souls Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi, can you guys add ultimate orbs in there to pleas? also, the super movement is not working for me, and pleas and the ultimate money thing and orbs, please.

Everything working except instant cooldown and unlimited Ex Gauge. I donā€™t actually know what instant cooldown does to be honest.

Everything working exept super/faster movement also can you add every quest x5 in most quests the x5 is locked can you make it unlocked also an unlimited orbs or couns or easy soul tree would be handy

i was just wondering if yall are gunna add like a super xp?

it is safe to use it in senkaimon quest?

Since I donā€™t play this game, I have no idea what that is, sorry. :slight_smile:

All trainers are safe to use as long as you never use them in online/multiplayer game modes.

1 Like

How about senkaimon?

Hi MrAntiFun, would it be possible to make the 1 hit kill to something like multiplier damage?
i.eā€¦ Damage x2, x3, x5 ā€¦ ?

the game record the max damage in the account, and with 1 hit kill, its easily noticeable by the game developer that the account is being tampered :sweat_smile:

Hi MrAntiFun,

Thanks for all the support that youā€™ve done on this game.
With the new update of 11.4 the super movement does not seem to work anymore. Can you guys fix it?

can you add a mod that you can add spirit orbs and golds to the game
for example each press add 100 spirit orbs and 100,000 golds

When super speed will be active

Super movent speed is not working
Also an copple requests feel free to evaluat them if they are worth it or not

Free sumoning(doesnt use spirit orbs)

Always times 5 (x5 multiplyer is unlocked for every quest)

Free leveling (soul tree doesnt use anything)

Also an xp multiplayer would be verry nice so leveling up is an bit quicker

Does anyone know if you can get banned if you use the infinite HP cheat in things like guild or brave battles - just the HP cheat. I was wondering if because it doesnā€™t overly affect the clear times it might go unnoticed because youā€™re just outliving your opponents instead of one-hit killing or constantly spamming skills.

can we please get the request update tab for bbs or the request boost tab so we can request an update becouse its not compatable anymore

senkaimons fine as long as u dont use characters that are 5* and below so u dont raise suspicion

Well to be exact apart from other gamemodes ,one hit kill can be used anywhere so the others only work in single player like story and events,guild quest only has one hit ko so thereā€™s no way u can use the hp cheat just the one hit ko

That sort of sucks. I was hoping for an easy-ish fix.

But thanks for the info!

the new boost game thingi sucks how can we request our favrite games now im never gonna see one for the mha games now and bbs is another question if it ever hits the que list this sucks i hope it gets added to the que soon

Hi Trainer,
Thank you so much for hard work.
I would like to request on updating the cheats please.
Super movement is not working. Please fix the issues.

1 Like