BLEACH Brave Souls Cheats and Trainer for Steam

KLab is banning people in guild quest senkaimon and epic raids now ,my suggestion is that you should lower the one hit damage to the damage a Max trancesded unit would do so that KLab wont sus,or maybe you have a better idea

1 Like

You can make auto mode for story or event`s ?

Unlimited battle, i say about ticket`s to stay at 50 and no need buy it,
DMG x2-x5-x8 or how you want.
speed moves, don t work.
exp for charachter that be nice for us.

1 Like

Hello I just started using this app Iā€™m really enjoying it. but ran into two issues

1 before launching app says that my version of brave souls is not supported but the cheats do work to a point which goes into issue two

2 on quests or other activities they work great but on epic raid cheats do not work 1hit turns into just doing intense damage everthing else nothing.

can you please fix this i would like to solo epic raids

I donā€™t remember entirely but isnā€™t epic raids online? (co-op, guild or event)

If so thatā€™s the reason since they donā€™t support ā€˜onlineā€™ mods, with the possible exception of events since I donā€™t remember those (havenā€™t played it in 4 months). Also, the version thing is due to updates soo frequent with games (especially this one) itā€™s not entirely reliable, but it usually is.

1 Like

Can we have atleast a higher Damge for ā€œOne Hit Killā€
Doesnt do enough damage for fast clearing (10x more then yet, would be nice)

1 Like

Hello, I started using wemod a couple of days ago and it worked fine (using it on steam). However, now every time I try to load up the game to play brave souls, it crashes. Also, on the sidebar I can see that it says that it is ā€œnot compatibleā€. I will be very grateful If anyone can help me fix this.

1 Like

Same here now it suddenly says it cannot find or start my game back then it can but suddenly it cant

the super movement speed is not working.
we would appreciate it if you fixed it.
thank you for your time.

Do you guys have discord or something so we can play extreme coop together

Anyone got banned or warned yet? I have used a mobile mod which got detected the next day yet been using wemod for over a month.

1 Like

Hi, can we have a new update for this mod, And can you put versatile damage multiplier?

klab keeps anouncing that mods 3rd party software are off limits considering the multiplayer nature of the game and is upping their game on anti cheat meseures altough i wanted this to be updated as wel its against their and wemod rules considering this is an multiplayer nature game not singleplayer since everything is ranked senkaimon co-op brave batles and only the completion of story mode is ranked in your proflie wich is heavily judges as explained in their rules and result in ban

1 Like

Using Wemod for over 100 days, still save.
You can rly only get banned in GuildQuestMod, to bypass GQ, just Close 1-hit for the first 10secs and your save

yeah, most developers hate mods regardless if it affects multiplayer or nah. Also mod is limited to the multiplayer side of the game so tbf i dont see why they wouldnt update it, but its whatever. been using it for over 2 months and still safe. Only got a warning due to leaving 1hit kill on in guildquest by accident.

Is it still working for u right now?
Because is not working for me, whenever I open it it says " The cheat might not work with your version. Do you want to test them anyway? ". I donā€™t know wahtā€™s the problem!!

just say yes and it work well it say that because of version of the game constantly updates

Why doesnā€™t super-sport speed work, it automatically turns off as soon as itā€™s turned on?

2 Likes

im with this same problem. I went vip to use it and its not working :frowning: I hope the op can fix it!

Hello every1.
1 of the 5 function in Bleach Brave souls mod is not working properly.

Super Movement Speed <

I cant activate it, when i try it auto goes off. Sent a message to the creator of it for fixing it. Hope he reads it!

Cheers to u all, keep safe and healthy!

When I press play it says it may not be compatible, and when I still proceed it just gets stuck on the loading screen with the data link and data recovery things there whilst Kons footsteps move across the screen. It got unstuck at one point but then when I re-clicked it kept going for another 20 minutes.

1 Like