Bloons Monkey City Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Bloons Monkey City
This is the official discussion topic of the Bloons Monkey City Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Mega Money Reward
2. Unlimited Defenders
3. Unlimited Hearts

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/04/2021
    Started development

• 04/04/2021
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 11/03/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Thanks, it works great :+1:

Good to hear. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

the unlited hearts did not work

So I don’t do steam. Can someone get me cracked files or can someone do the Microsoft Store variant?

Try choosing the steam version in WeMod, it should say that the game is not installed and there also should be a “FIX” button or something. You can add custom location for your game there - try to add the location of your windows store version of the game. Sometimes it does work, worth a try.

Works great, although it would be nice to have unlimited energy as well. And the damned Pay2Win rubies, but I understand that modding them would be fairly… illegal.

1 Like

i was thinking the same thing, or like on the bloons td 6 menu with the monkey money, you just have to earn the money. the money doesnt go down. something similar

ayo I agree that the mods on it are pretty good and i really like them but a recommendation I think their should be a mod so theirs no wait time on upgrades buildings etc.: and also their should be a mod to make you have inf money to upgrade your village or you get more money from everything

Is there any way to make the rounds go by faster, the speed-up in the game still takes too long on high lvls. Would be nice to have it go 5 or 10 times faster.

Thanks,
HWG

1 Like

Over all i find it works perfectly but i was wondering if u guys could ad a infinite resources button :wink:

its a great mod but i would love to see a mega money reward for when you have complete a battle:)

I wish i had a option to get unlimited money in the main village and not just in each round.

2 Likes

Can you add Infinite Money outside the levels and insta finish upgrades

2 Likes

can you pls add unlimited money to it

I like the cheats, but it would be nice if there was like
getting free city money and auto completing builds.

3 Likes

Can you add like the infinite bloodstones? it could help alot with structures upgrading 2 days

1 Like

Works great! Also I found a way to change current round and get instant win in Cheat engine (I think with this way it might be possible to do also coins gems and other values). If you could contact me on discord or email so you can add more cheats (bog#4133)

1 Like

the cheats are good. but I would like a way to change the game speed so it does not take as long to take land for my city. I would love this update and it would make my experience way better.

1 Like

please add a speed up ingame mod thanks !