Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I got it, I had to have a key in the first place to add onto it. I had to get some shift codes to get 5 then I could add onto that. Now it works perfectly.

Does anyone have any codes for keys?
I would like some

Can you maybe add infinite time for the Assassinā€™s Invisibility class? It would be pretty amazing

You can get some active keys from here:

All legit, but a big pain in the butt to add them all; which is why this trainer is helpful.

You just hold down the keyboard key for the golden key cheat.
Then you have more than enough within some sec.

I dont see how that a pain in the butt to do?

I donā€™t think you understood my response, which is fine. But I encourage you to reread the post to which I was replying and then what I wrote.

If you NEED a couple keys already in your possession to allow the trainer to work, you can obtain a few from the website I linked. Then you can use the trainer by STN.

I merely remarked on the process of copying and pasting those codes one by one can be grueling.

Hey, I have a little problem with the Borderlands 2 mods. Everytime I press one of the Hotkeys my game is chrashing. Every other game works perfektly fine (thanks for that :grin: ) Any Idea why my game is crashing :thinking:

Do you have steam version?

Yes

Its not the trainer i play this game once twice a week
Is it updated to latest version ?

Just wanted to ask if it was possible to add an instant level up button.

Is it possible for you to add a speed increasing mod on Borderlands 2? If so can you please do it?

Is it possible for you to make a speed increasing mod for Borderlands 2 ? if so can you please do it?

I have been asking for a speed and jumping cheat for a while now
I think its a nusance for them to go back to add stuff to old trainers

Dang cause I really want those.

I would love to have those too. The 1st borders has it and it is fantastic dont even need a vehicle to run across the wasteland.
I wonder if we keep posting here and taggin @STN he mite get pissed and add em lol

Maybe i can bribe him with some games , or money , or a girlfriend , your not a girl are you ? Lol

Not this week, busy with exams :frowning: but yes tagging me will get it done

Hi thereā€¦ could it be possible to have xp cheat added :slight_smile: ? @STN

Game crashes for me. Help?

Could be a number of things. But it works i play it all the time still
Game from steam ?