Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

need backpack storage mod and more.

Can we please get a mega xp cheat and more storage like the epic version has?

To those of you who have trouble walking or running and not moving, make sure your “Walk Speed” and “Run Speed” are not at 0. The default is 1.

@SpicySpermWhale STN has retired, and no longer updates the trainer. No one else has taken up the mantle, and the game itself is long since finished with all it’s updates, and the releases of Wonderlands and Borderlands 3.

cannot start the game

the “give 10 golden keys” does not work and it crashes saying it couldnt find a file or something.

I was wondering if anyone else is having issues loading the mods? Whenever I click “Play” the trainer just keeps staying on “Loading Mods” but it hasn’t worked yet. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game from Steam, as well as, downloading the manual trainer from above. I’'ve also checked my antivirus and firewall settings, my other games load fine just haven’t been able to get this one in particular to work. If anyone has any suggestions it’d be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Try starting the game up and clicking “play” on the launcher, then once you’re fully in load the mods, that worked for me.

Badass tokens doesn’t work

The Borderlands 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Health cheat added
  • Unlimited Shield cheat added
  • Mega Exp cheat added
  • Instant Skill Cool Down cheat added
  • Backpack Size 99 cheat added
  • Easy Unlock Chests cheat added
  • Unlimited Badass Token cheat added
  • Unlimited Resources cheat added
  • Unlimited Skill Points cheat added
  • Super Jump cheat added
  • Super Speed cheat added
1 Like

Sorry, is it possible to get “one hit kill” back? It was removed with the latest update :frowning:

It’s such a rubbish update

TLDR - click “history” under the play button, click the one under the most recent update. it should be 4 years old. that one works and shouldn’t have been hidden under the trash.

this update feels like you were bored and felt we gamers should have less fun.

quit wasting time ffs, how many games get ignored so you can remove features? do you work for Rockstar?

why update to have less options and less ability to modify speed and jump?

There may be a misunderstanding as to the reason for the trainer update. :sweat_smile:
People reported having issues with the old Steam trainer. However the trainer creator STN has retired.
The new trainer has been made by MrAntiFun that is confirmed working for the game.

If the old trainer version was still working for you, you are absolutely able to continue to use it.
The new trainer update is for those who had issues with the older trainer version.

2 Likes

Could you add the Super loot rate function thats available in Borderlands 3 into 2?

1 Like

I tried the new trainer and had to go back to the older one. This new one causes the game to crash randomly. Never know when it will do this, the older one runs flawlessly. I have over 2000 hours in this game under all conditions so it is yes the trainer.
Remember when years ago the game would crash in the Wildlife Preserve, it was a guarantee, well with this trainer it is back, along with other various and random crashes.
Cheers
Kit

i actually didnt know about the wildlife preserve thing, it makes a lot of sense now. thank you. i spent countless hours angry at random crashes but that at least covers some of the crash issues probably… who can ever know lol
~peace

don’t you think the Players of Borderlands 2 need the ability that increase to the maxima legendary equipments drop rate?

1 Like

The first thing to know is to always play offline. Of course if you are playing with friends this is not possible, however as single player this will eliminate 99 percent of crash and freeze issues.
Meanwhile this week I have put around 40 more hours into this game without an issue and yes I was using the NEW Trainer.
I was wrong, it is not remotely related to the trainer, this is still all home plate with Gearbox. Their server on or offline will take spells crashing the game. Also if you play Gaige on a newer PC do not use interspersed outburst, it is guaranteed to crash the game.
Cheers
Kit

That would be nice. I just did 23 runs at Wilhelm trying to get the pistol he drops used to refill rocket ammo, no luck.
So fired up Gibbed and gave myself one. Grin!
Loot has always been a frustration in all Gearbox games, they seem to sit on it like honey in a swarming beehive.
They claim it is all RNG, that is a lie a huge lie, they have loot programed various ways and one noticeable thing that will jump out at you is if you start a new GunZerker the loot will be three times better than for other characters, so someone likes Salvador.
Personally I love to play Zero, so yep I suffer from lack of loot. This is what the community patch fixes, or Gibbed and there is another mod on the Nexus that also fixes the loot situation.
Kit

I have 2 simple cheat suggestions:

• Unrestrict Gun Limits - (Type: Apply) - Only needs to be applied once in a players run - Want a slag infinity? Or a torgue explosive that somehow deals fire damage? Do you want your sword that explodes into other swords to deal a certain damage? Or do you just want an box mag on a weapon that REALLY shouldn’t have it? Simply hit apply and watch as you have just unraveled every gun rule restriction in the game, truly leading to a roguelike experience.

• Instakill enemies - Skip the grind in an 100 wave gauntlet, and get to the goods much faster, BLAZE through crab tanks with acid, OVERKILL your guests who challenge you to combat, make your grenades actually worthwhile! The sky is the limit, AND THEN SOME!!! AHAHAAHAHA!!!

Bonus one:

• badass token percentage multiplier (1 - 200) - Multiply how much OOMPH you get out of badass tokens by anywhere from %1, to %200 / 200X, as they have diminishing returns.
2 Likes