Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You mean literally before I spend them like I have 1, press the hotkey and then have 100?
Never tried it that way, I shall try that tomorrow ;s

I mean, you could have 10 BAT activate the cheat, spend them and then get +1000. Something like that. Good luck~

Yeah, cheat has to be activated first then spend just once and you should get more.

1 Like

So, yeh I had 3 Tokens, activated the cheat exactly as I was spending them and got +100 one time and thatā€™s it.
Tried to do that again but nope :confused:

Have you tried restarting your game and trying again? I tested it and it works for me, must be something you are doing on your end.

I actually restarted my game when I had like 5 Tokens left and tried to do it again.
When are you activating the Cheat?

I activate the cheat just before I spend the BAT, I then spend one and all of it appears.

Okā€¦ So it works once you start the game and you have to restart it to do it againā€¦ Could be easier but hey, it works at least :slight_smile:

At least you found a solution :smiley:

So, Jhinn, do you have to restart the game again or can you do it as you please? :smiley:

I can just do it as I please, although I donā€™t really use it much, I only activate it once or twice every now and then.

Ide like to see inf vehicle health if possible.

does the trainer still work if i do online coop games with my buddies? or will i get kicked/banned

It may, but it is better to use it in singleplayer and then jump into a mates game.

ok didnt know if things carried over

If you use the same character, it will.

Iā€™ve been using this trainer for sometime now, And I love it. Everything works for me, except the 100 Badass tokens. Youā€™ll here it make the activation sound but no golden keys get added.

Definitely appreciate any advice or help (:

Did you spend some ? Every time you spend some, 100 get added.

having issues with my golden keys instead i get negative keys

i only had 1 Badass token, I enabled the cheat first then spent the last badass token and nothing happened after that, just showed 0 tokens since i had none remaining