Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer does work fine they are saying the new infinity update yesterday

1 Like

Oh okay. Then nothing i can do about that.

@frank

1 Like

@STN i just played for a bout 30 minutes and the golden keys work fine but coins dont work at all tryed multiple times with redeeming a few coins as well, also game didnt crash at all

1 Like

Thanks you anyaway, iā€™ll wait the next update and try again

I would be nice to be able to cheat seraph crystals instead of farming.

Never used gibbed ?

@stn I know you are super busy being on here every day seeing all the stuff you have to do , but would love it ( and you too ! ) if you could add super speed and super jump to borderlands 2 I see a couple other games I have have it already and use them. The game is old but I love playing it.
Not sure if u accept bribes or not ? Game you need , money ā€¦ lol

1 Like

I already have made the cheat from way back when before infinity, just didnā€™t put it in infinity (since itā€™s an old game). I can add it, if youā€™re on discord ask about it or PM me here in a day and continuously so i wonā€™t forget :P.

I have to deal with so much posts on here (usually user errors) that i forget requests like these (especially for older games/low priority ones ) so if i forget, spam my inbox and i will get it done.

1 Like

They should still work on bypassing that somehow though, because it works just fine in the Pre-Sequel

Huh? You donā€™t need to do that

Um, yeah ya do, if you donā€™t like logging in and out of the game repetitively thoughā€¦

You can get 100 bad ass tokens each time you play it !
Mine works once per game

Yeah, per gameā€¦ Iā€™m talking about just making a slight tweak so I donā€™t have to leave my firewalls off for an hourā€¦

can you add another cheat for borderlands 2 can you add custom rank creation where you make yourself max rank

That is online and we donā€™t do mp cheats

Iā€™m having no issues with the cheats.

The difference is that the cheat in BL2 is executive and not on/off as in Pre-Sequel. I donā€™t really care about it anymore cause I just restarted the game over and over again until I had as much Boni as on my PS4 back when I did edit my post.

Eh, thing is that I basically turned Jackā€™s Double into a god in the Pre-Sequel 210% stat boost average to everythingā€¦ that might take me two months to get that done on BL2 since One, my firewall doesnā€™t allow the cheat to activate (even though itā€™s listed under exclusions with the infinity launcher). Two, Iā€™m not on the computer 24/7 since I have a 14 hour shift, five days a weekā€¦

210% stat boost sounds opā€¦ and boring af tbh, but everyone likes different things xD

Well, it comes in handy for when everything scales to your level at the start of playthrough #3, BL2 especially for Digistruct Peak.