Borderlands 2 - GPD Editor v2.3.0.5

is their any kinda limit we should when we are changing our stats? i keep running into the problem where when i try to save my whole xbox will freeze. i have already set the fire rate down and such. any help would be greatly appreciated even if its your personal settings as a recommendation to use. thank you

^^update^^ i have fixed it through fire rate but i want to be able to get it as high as i can though

Link doesnt work.

editor not on mediafire anymore

I have it on my other PC. Iā€™ll upload to Mega and post a link in this thread ASAP.

1 Like

Send me a PM or post on my wall and I will update your post with the link. This thread is old and since OP hasnā€™t posted for a long time Iā€™m going to assume no more updates are coming.

1 Like

Ok old post it looks like but is the editor still available and how can I get it?

Just use google.

Thank youā€¦ didnā€™t think it would be that easy lolā€¦

I havenā€™t seen anything for borderlands 1ā€¦ is there a weapons editor of any kind? Iā€™m on the xbox 360ā€¦

I had a valid link to the latest version a few posts above your first post lol.

3 Likes

I must have missed it but I got it nowā€¦ thank you!!!

Hi, when i try to mod it on xbox 360 it says me i didnā€™t opend a xbox 360 game file but i did everything right, what i can do now?

This is the GPD thread. Are trying to mod a save or mod the gpd
And also this is 3 years old could of made a new one
Gpd editor is a profile editor and not for a save file

after i used it, my xbox one/360 stopped working, i canā€™t save any files from borderlands nowā€¦i tried it with a completely new one, that worked, but only my main account (SireneBirke4438) stopped workingā€¦and i tried it to set everything on zero, after i save that file and put it in horizon it makes the same thingā€¦please help me

Hi extract the file in a folder and rename it to GPD TUT and then it should work