Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack #2

Do you have the mega link for the DRM free mecromancer pack sorry to ask again it’s that I’m new to the bl2 modding community on xbox 360

Headhunter packs are not part of the GOTY edition so there’s not a DRM free version of those.

The pic below shows everything that’s DRM free and will work on an unmodified retail 360.

Here’s my Mega link for the Mechromancer pack and I added Psycho pack in as well. Others might want them at the same time so I figured just bundle them together: https://mega.nz/#!fF8mjSoa!a5UhdmLneTAL0Gf7za5vwCbPDphSqRmX5cuQlXn-4Cs

This is everything in my BL2 DRM Free Folder:
dlc

What does the collectors edition pack include? Because I’d like to get that aswell

I don’t really remember. I can get it up later today.

The mecromancer dlc pack is not showing up I have it installed do you have a reason why it might not be working?

Title update. If it shows up in storage in your Borderlands 2 folder and is not showing as corrupted then you need the proper title update. I probably have it for download in this topic somewhere or go to xbox unity and find it there.

Wait I have the newest patch and I already have the psycho pack unlocked I’m actually doing a krieg melee only playthrough right now

These files are good and have been used by myself on a retail 360 and handed out to many others who always got them working. Transfer with Horizon and don’t change any IDs. Check in storage where you move them to and make sure they don’t show up as corrupt. Only thing I can think of is possibly different region game?

Here’s Collector’s Edition and Premiere Club bundled together: https://mega.nz/#!iI10WIBA!ZGOOacQgbqEuXA-4tzMYTlI2E27gjTT6dyTiy7tmDl4

1 Like

Heya SteveWonda, just a random question here, I live in Brazil and the mega site has been blocked for us and can´t access it whatsoever. Is it possible you think to send me files through e-mail? cheers

Possibly the smaller files, but definitely not any of the larger ones. Which ones do you need?

tiny tina and sir hammerlock…how big are they?

Just under 3GB combined. That is too large for me to try to send through email. I’m pretty sure if you search enough you’ll find them from another file hosting site other than Mega.

tried already for a couple of days now, Mega seems to be the only one having the drm free files because i was also searching for the UVHP2. You gotta love Brazil lol. I´ll keep searching but if you have any indications about links which are not mega linked i´d really apreciate it and also thanks for the quick reply. Many have said it b4 but,you´re the best

1 Like

Can you download from mediafire or zippyshare? If so let me know ALL the files you need and I’ll upload to one of those for you.

This is everything I have in my BL2 DRM Free DLC folder and it is every last piece of it.
bl2drmfreedlc

EDIT- I decided to just zip all of the DRM Free DLC in one folder and I am uploading it to Mediafire now. It’s only 5.3GB and will now be available for anyone that makes there way to WeMod and needs some or all of it. Link will be up soon.

1 Like

wow,i don´t know what to say,(write) lol,zippyshare worked for me , i downloaded all the other files from there too, do you have a double halo on yoour head or something? thanks a million. i´m doing this for my son actually as he´s a huge borderlands fan, soon will be getting rid of the 360 and going for the one-s so he can play BL3

1 Like

The download link below is for a 5.36GB zipped folder containing ALL the DRM Free DLC for Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360. It contains everything shown in the image below the link. These will work on retail unmodified consoles or Jtag/RGH modified consoles. You will also need the proper TU(title update) to use them which can be found at http://xboxunity.net/ if you can’t download from Xbox Live directly through your Xbox 360.

My MediaFire link: ALL DRM Free DLC for Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360 in a Single Folder Download
bl2drmfreedlc
If link eventually dies let me know and I’ll try to get it back up. Enjoy!

I’m agate but I have a question. After installing via Horizon, can you then transfer to hard drive and boot it that way? I’ve looked around a bit but I haven’t got a firm answer just yet.

I’m a bit late*

Forgive my horrible spelling, mobile user here

Yes you can. Hard drives from Slim and E models can also be connected to you PC with a SATA to USB cable and files can be moved directly to it. Original phat model hard drives need a Xbox 360 transfer cable to do it. Run Horizon as administrator if you do attempt injecting directly to a hard drive though.

I believe there are only a few files that need to stay on a USB drive but those are like modified files like mod menus & such. But yes, all DLC, title updates, etc…can always get put on your main internal 360 hard drive.

Dude title update does not work pls help me

i am at xbox 360 jtag fat console pls help