Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Steam recently released Borderlands 3 on their platform.
The Epic trainer causes the game to crash.
I cannot find any way to request an update using the Wemod program, could we get an version that works on Steam please?

Hey everyone EPIC trainer works for the steam version. Its about balancing how many codes you us at one time.

It don’t work for everyone my man.

It’s still working for me after the update on Steam. If you’re having trouble follow these steps, they worked for me:

1. Set your custom installation path to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Borderlands 3\OakGame\Binaries\Win64\Borderlands3.exe
  2. Start the game normally, not through WeMod, load into your game, and pause it by pressing escape.
  3. Alt-Tab to WeMod, and click the play button for the trainer. Do no use the play button in the drop down menu next to your file path. This causes CTD’s for me.
  4. Should work just fine from here. If not, it’s not the trainer, it’s your individual machine.

Must be my machine, while the screen is paused it won’t crash, but as soon as I press escape again it crashes instantly.

For those playing the game on Steam:

@SimpleMachine, @kbrowne19, @Robot_Shark, @ParallelMitten74, @VividBanana21, @unretired, @NyxAri, etc.

From my experience, using DX12 caused the game to CTD with wemod. Using DX11 works fine.

WELL THERE YA GO FOLKS!

A HUGE THANKS SHOULD TODAY GO TO OUT MAF for creating now an official STEAM version!

(cmon folks, a big round of applause for MAF!)

And allow we all can allow this thread to revert back to the EPIC version’s only posts and inquiries!

Isn’t life grand?

Stay well, stay SAFE AND HEALTHY GAMERS!

And DO enjoy this amazing game in Borderlands 3!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

really needs an update at this point. epic games updated and now super loot no longer works.

would also like it to work better for players in the lobby

2 Likes

Epic version, since the new DLC, super loot no longer works.

Thanks
Kit

5 Likes

Ya same with steam version. Trainer will need to be updated

3 Likes

im having that same issue.

Recently I’ve started playing again for the new BL3 DLC, but when i try to use the Super Loot Rate mod, it just auto turns off. Any fixes?

3 Likes

nah mate we’re waiting for an update on when it will be fixed.

1 Like

What even is “Super Loot”? does it just drop legendaries? does it make the stats of the dropped legendaries a “god” roll? can someone explain to me what it actually does?

As the comments all say it is broken right now the super loot rate. 1 out of 49 ain’t bad. But we know it needs looked at

1 Like

Just FYI for those that don’t already know, with the launch of the new DLC, Gearbox also started a 1-week long limited event, running through April 2nd, where all the vending machines in the game have had their normal stocks replaced with LEGENDARY ITEMS! So now it’s SUPER EASY to refarm all your gear for the new Level Cap of 57 WITHOUT needing the Super Loot Cheat active! :grin:

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to go back to farming vending machines for Legendary gear I don’t have yet. Come on, Ion Cannon! Papa still needs you! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

mate if you need it i have one the ion cannon its just not max level
@JackTChance

Hi there;

I have 2 characters right now, one is at Level 38, the other at Level 37. So I wasn’t looking for it to be Max Level right now, anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was wondering if it is possible to add a option to max out your guardian bonus stats, they max out at 15% I think but when you get to around 13% it starts to take 4 or 5 tokens to raise one by 0.1% and I its just plan damn annoying now.
I know this trainer has the option to add tokens but it’s so time consuming to keep clicking over and over to use the tokens you earn (or cheat to get).