Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

All 3 of those are working. Eridium and Money are backwards(eridium edits money and money edits eridium). Golden keys requires you have at least 1 before you can edit the amount.

hey i wanna only use unlimited money but will i get banned for it?

You shouldn’t be banned but there are no guarantees when modding.

Holy crap that was insanely fast! You’re amazing MrAntiFun!

You may want to look at the code “money” cheat the one under fly mode gave me eridium and “Eridium” gave me money

Ya he needs to switch em around

have a problem with the mega exp option. idk if its just me but as soon as i try and kill something or turn in a quest i instantly crash

2 Likes

How to get golden key?

You need to have at least one golden key prior to activating the cheat.

Quick question Is Mega Exp Usability With Kills Because The Thing Only Work When Discovering A New Area Or Finding A Collectable?

Need to find a shift code
Then enter it on the game itself

The Borderlands 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Grenades cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Unlimited Ammo and No Reload aren’t working. Instant Skill Cooldown locks out Siren’s Phasegrasp from use. I haven’t tested other classes/skills.
edit: Unlimited Skill Points also doesn’t work.
edit 2: the No Reload only temporarily works visually when holding down the fire on an automatic weapon. You will still reload when all the rounds and the magazine are fired. So in a 66 round magazine, it will show 66/ammo until you reload and it shows 0/ammo. If you stop firing before a reload, it changes the number from how many rounds were in the magazine when you started firing to how many rounds are currently in the magazine.
edit 3: Unlimited Vehicle Boost only works visually. Boost still depletes.
edit 4: eridium is also only visual in inventory. the actual value is the one identified by the ammo count when wielding the ‘gun gun’… I would check to make sure everything isn’t only modifying visual values. I’m going back to my personal table for money, eridium, and keys

The Borderlands 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Weapon Cooldown cheat added
  • Inventory Slots Size cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Umm… Fuel. for Thy Bear Plz.

will test now

@MrAntiFun would it be possible to improve loot chances?

also the mod works great tried all features however on money eridium and anything that uses “wheeldown” is it possible to remove? as there is 0 way to disable it after activating the cheat it just pings and pings and pings and keeps messing/adjusting the cheats

(even afterchanging keys it still does it btw)

If it’s designated as ‘wheeldown’ it’s because you customized the keybind and just have to change it to something else. The default trainer doesn’t use ‘wheeldown’

1 Like

This keeps crashing my game. Idk if playing on DX12 would be the reason?
Edit: It seems to just be the Mega XP. Every time I get near an enemy with this activated it crashes the game.

It’s possible that you’ve accidentally solved your own issue.

ive got health, shield, ammo, grenades, and vehicle boost all tied to one key

Don’t do this. It might be best to reset all of your default keys, and try loading them one at a time. You may be overloading the code, thereby crashing it.

1 Like