Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yeet

whats up anyone having crash problems since update? I keep getting this error message while using trainer.

low level fatal error (file unknown) line 94

works very well

Anyone have an issue in Losing all travel Locations from Sanctuary?

Everything works for me besides Unlimited Money and Eridium cheats which is a bummer… (I’m playing via Epic)

That would be because it takes Eridium to get to that new raid boss, and they coded it a little differently in the update that gave us that boss. It could be something as easy as a misplaced letter in the vanilla code that’s causing grief with the cheats. But if you’re running into money problems, you can use the Super Loot Rate cheat, get a bunch of legendaries, and sell the ones you don’t want. Granted, that doesn’t make a whole lot of money, but since you’re using WeMod anyway, you will never have to buy ammo for any of your guns, health vials for heals, or grenades. Clearing out an area of enemies, then going in and picking up all that they dropped is tedious, I agree, but it can help solve your money issues.

Also, you posted this in the wrong place. This was for the steam version of the cheats. There’s an Epic version place to post it, but the answer is pretty much the same.

1 Like

Is it possible for antifun to add aimbot and ESP?Because i find it a bit hard to aim at the right point.
He can make it for pro only and other functions remains the same.

Quick question. With the rest of the cheats available to you, why would you need aimbot, and why would you need to know where everyone else is? Sure, sometimes the AI gets stuck in the map, and it might cause a reload, but that’s not a reason for ESP.
I mean, with the right cheats enabled, you can have no reload, infinite health for both you and your vehicles, infinite ammo, one shot kill, no recoil, and better accuracy. If things aren’t dying by your hand, i’d look at your setup. Maybe the keyboard is a little to the left, and it’s caused the placement of the mouse to be a little off. (I’ve seen it happen, the results are disastrous).

1 Like

please update!

The trainer is up to date. Please make sure you are using the newest version of the trainer.

Hi Chris, I can not use the update at all, it continuously ask me to subscribe to PRO, but !!! i am already a pro a pro subscriber.

Eridium is not working for me but everything else I’ve tried works.

Not work on Unlimited Ammo and gold Key not work give. plz get fix on Steam

I last played this months ago. Today the trainer won’t work. Buttons move to on, then back to off. I can’t use any of them.

1 Like

this randomly turns off for some reason when playing. i will have the health and shield cheat on, but will sometimes die randomly to enemies and at the same time my walk speed goes back to normal as well.

1 Like

Have you considered adding a feature for fuel refill or cap increase/unlimited, outside of the instant reset for us Moze iron cub lovers?

Most of things work still, yet tested walking speed, doesn’t work, need a fix on that, will mention if anything else doesn’t work, just a heads up if anyone’s still testing them out.

Is this up to date? And my friend and I are wanting to play together, is there an anticheat or something that would prevent us from playing? Thank you!

walking speed is working, sometimes it bugs out if that happens try to change the speed and get back to game [ also when you run it doesnt work, so u have to walk in order it to work properly ]

im having a issue where i have the mods active when i aim in with a gun and shoot it puts that enemy up to max health again but it doesnt when i dont aim