Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can confirm, most of the trainer doesn’t work now, despite me trying it earlier and it working fine.

1 Like

same same
hope get updated soon :eyes:

1 Like

The Borderlands 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Today’s cheat update 06/25 is causing game to hang when using waypoint teleport

1 Like

All the cheat stopped working since update. It was fine before the update.

1 Like

same with RickCampos, teleport waypoint option just crash the game to desktop

1 Like

I’m using We Mod version on steam

For me

Cheats that work

Mega exp, Super loot rate, No Recoil, Better Accuracy, Unlimited Skill points and that’s it.

All the other cheats for me, don’t seem to be working.

Thank you for making these cheats and I hope the rest of the cheats are fixed :grinning:.

2 Likes

The trainer seems to work but there are a lot of crashes going on. Not sure which code in particular just yet, trying to work my way through them as the last 3 crashes I’ve had multiple codes on.

After some testing, the One Hit-Kill code crashes the game very consistently. It crashed like this before with this code when you used it on bosses that have multiple stages (Hemovorous the Invincible), except now it seems to crash the game all the time.

More test results, the One Hit-Kill code does work, but you cannot use an amp shield or Zane’s barrier as the amped damage shots seem to overrun some new maximum for damage and causes a crash. Happens every time I use Zane’s barrier skill without fail.

1 Like

Could not use the fast travel to way point cheat on steam tho. It kept crashing my game if i turn it on, other cheats works fine.

1 Like

Big thanks for the quick fix!!!

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to make this great table!
I had a question, Could there also be an option to make the drop rate for Blue rarity weapons higher?, Just like the legendary super loot rate, But for the blue rarity

Is the teleport cheat fixed? or does it still crash the game?

Haven’t tested it myself, but I think it’s still broken.

I’ve been having a problem with the fly mode. I either float just above the ground, which won’t allow me to jump or open my inventory, or when i am able to jump, i keep floating upwards and can’t move any other direction unless i ground slam. Can you make it a toggle switch so it can be turned off and on at will? Also, the super jump height seems to make you jump when you hit certain edges of the ground and certain obstacles.

Nothing is working fix this

everything is working fine for this game on my steam pc … ^^

can we get a cheat for diamond keys? The unlimited keys only work for golden ones.

Increase infinite money to 1B the so called inf money u have now isnt enough to buy some items…

1 Like

It actually works for diamond key too, you just need to have some (just like the golden ones)

The Borderlands 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like