Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

All updates have to be voted for.

Yes I know, clearly I knowā€¦

If youā€™re on this page complaining it broke - go request an update, otherwise nothing will be done.

Itā€™s currently 213/1000ā€¦

1 Like

I would have agreed if the game in question is some years old and hardly anybody is playing it. This however is a really really really popular game right now. You do not need votes to know that people want an update.

2 Likes

No dont put links up to someoneā€™s else trainer

Looks like the new dlc broke the super loot rate. other stuff I tested seemed unaffected

1 Like

plenty of votes are in I even bought some too help out.

1 Like

Thank you for supporting WeMod, it helps the trainer making side of things greatly. :slight_smile:

Hi

No problem wemod is a excellent service anything too help.

Which other cheats? Iā€™ve only noticed Super Loot Rate.

yes your right superloot no longer works.

@MrAntiFun Super Loot Rate not working (Steam)

1 Like

Hey MrAntiFun, it seems like youā€™ve mixed some codes around or something because ā€œUnlimited Moneyā€ gives me Eridium and ā€œUnlimited Eridiumā€ gives me Money

Super loot rate gave me unlimited skill points when i leveled upā€¦ So maybe unlimited skill points give super loot rate? Gonna try it out.

/edit: it did not. :frowning:

First off thanks for the trainers in every game, Iā€™ve used mrantifunā€™s trainers since dark souls 2 and love your work.

To my main point, would it be possible to add a specific type of cheat? The one I would like to see implemented is to scale your equipped items to your level, and although it would be a lot to do perhaps a way to actually mod the items themselves? Obviously the latter request is way way more complicated so I doubt that you will do it but it canā€™t hurt to ask right?

Also purchased a year long subscription to wemod, you guys deserve it!

2 Likes

Is there a way to increase the slider to go past 1mil for the cash resource? Considering rank 8 of the upgrades are like 2+ mil

There isnā€™t currently any way to make the sliders go further than intended.

However, you can simply hold down the hotkeys with the slider up as far as it can go rather than pressing them over and over. May want to turn the WeMod sounds off temporarily in your settings though, it might get a bit loud.

Super loot rate is not working for me

And for other people too. Needs to be updated.

Also as someone said gearbox has a week long event that the vending machines spit out legendarys. No need for super loot rate for now!!

No there are still a need for super loot rate to be fixed despite the event. If nothing else then because it has almost double the required amount of votes.

Chris literally said ā€œall updates have to be voted forā€ā€¦ Well people voted and yet here we areā€¦

1 Like