Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I didnt say it wont be fixed. I said just use that for legendaries for now until it gets updated.

The Borderlands 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

thank you good sir!

Thereā€™s a bit of a mix-up between Unlimited Eridium, Money and Keys.

Unlimited Eridium: Keys affected.
Unlimited Money: Iridium affected.
Unlimited Keys: Money affected.

1 Like

Hello @NorthWinded and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll pass that information on for further testing and resolving by Team WeMod, thank you. :slight_smile:

the instant skill cooldown crashes my game when activated

hey mrantifun. sorry to sound ocd about this but once i activated unlimted skill points and upgraded everything and then deactivated it there were still left over points and the notification came up to still spend some, just as an ideaā€¦ a mod to increase or decrease skill points? just bugs me it being thereā€¦ other than that wicked menu dude!

1 Like

Bordelands 1 , 2. 3 all has the same thing with the skill points

Broken!! It never loads now crashes all the time.

This would be a cool addition if he added a field value.

Has anyone else had any issues with a plugged in controller taking over when the cheats are activated? Or steam freezing completely?

Super Loot is working again. I wonder if the Legendary Event had a change in code to alter the trainer from working properly.

2 Likes

unlimited money doesnt work anymore

It does not seem yo be working for me for some reason .I tried unlimited ammo and no cooldown and unlimited health .Interaction options seem to pop up .

Would it be possible to raise money limit? Max limit is 990K but some upgrades cost more than one million.

Try enabling ā€œUnlimited Eridiumā€, last time i played i noticed that ā€œUnlimited Eridiumā€ and ā€œUnlimited Moneyā€ are switched

1 Like

Been having some issues with the game crashing to desktop with the new updates and hotfixes theyve been doing in April. Had played before and never had any issues using any of the mods, as I tested most of them before I played with any. Hopefully when the newest full game update comes out, the trainer will be updated as well, and these will be worked outā€¦ The worst of it was crashing every time during the Tyreen boss fight. However, I get 0 crashes when I run without the trainer

1 Like

A new update just dropped today

Almost. The devs announced itā€™ll be officially go live around 12pm PST, currently at the time of this post it is 09:15am PST. :slight_smile:
Link to update announcement: Click Here

When the update does officially get released later on today, WeMod will detect it automatically and then youā€™ll need to vote for a trainer update via your WeMod desktop app. :slight_smile:

The Borderlands 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

That was quick. Thank you for the update, and youā€™re still a beast.