Borderlands GOTY frame drops

when I used your trainer for Borderlands Game Of The Year, I’ve have had 5-15 frames the entire time. Without the trainer I had 400 frames the entire time.

Welcome to the community @NAR1. :slight_smile:

Make sure you are using the correct trainer. This is the one you should need: Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced Cheats and Trainer for Steam. Not the regular Borderlands trainer.

Trainers do not touch the game in any way at all, they just inject values into your PC’s RAM. Frame drops are usually hardware-related, not software related.

For example, they can be caused by overheating, not meeting the minimum specs to run both the game and WeMod together, Windows fragmentation (when was the last time you defragmented your hard drive?), GPU bottlenecking, outdated drivers, etc.

I restarted the game, I built my own PC. i used the right trainers its a bug on your end not mine because i had 400 frames when i wasn’t using your trainer. i tried messing with ever out puts of the trainer to make my game better and nothing happened. i have a problem that makes four of my friend want to not play on your service anymore and its purely better then others. I’m reporting a bug, it should be at least looked in too…

P.S. four of those friend are experiencing the same issues…

I play borderlands all the time still. And I never had any frame rate drops ever
And still running a gtx 1060
We can check into it but dont really think it’s on our end
Usually frame rate drops are from an AV issue , usually

1 Like

Hello and thanks for the update. :slight_smile:

Sorry but this doesn’t really mean anything. Custom-built PCs still have all the same problems as store-bought, ready-built ones.

There are so many things that cause FPS drops, so it’s quite unreasonable to point the finger at one thing right off the bat. About around 98% of the causes of FPS drops are user-sided.
Memory leaks, antivirus interference, faulty RAM, outdated drivers, overheating, thermal throttling, CPU slowdowns, bad power-saving set up, overclocking and so on.

I actually tested your report earlier on and I could not replicate the issue that you’re reporting. @ptondo above is also not experiencing any issues either. We also have not received any other similar reports from other WeMod members for this game. :thinking:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having this issue and I know it’s rather annoying, but two staff members are unable to replicate what you’re reporting. I also know it’s not nice being told the issue is probably on your end, but we don’t say that just for fun.

Add both WeMod as the game as an exception in your antivirus program as a first step. :slight_smile: