Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah mine keeps saying there is a fatal Error and I cant seem to get to get it fixed

please please PLEEEASE add an option to add golden keys, like in borderlands 2!!!

If the cheat isnā€™t added, Iā€™m going to make a suggestion. You could try the Gibbed save editor to add the keys yourself. Or keep an eye on Borderlands twitter account, and Randy Pitchfordā€™s twitter account. Golden key codes often show up there. Also, thereā€™s a site (google knows where it is) that takes all those codes, and archives them. Some work, some donā€™t. That part is a crapshoot.

Iā€™m having the same thing using infinite health, ammo, and no reload. I think the entire trainer needs to be updated to save from fatal errors. However, seeing how this hasnā€™t been updated since 2017, Iā€™m not going to hold out too much hope. Would be nice though to have it fixed.

Ya probably not as not many people play this game too much. I was hoping for an update for borderlands one but gave up on that lol

So yeah this may be kinda late but, what is Undead?

You donā€™t die even with low health.

1 Like

Hello,Can you add infinite golden keys? :slight_smile: )

Probably not game is already 3 years old.

Will this get an update @STN

What is broken?

1 Like

The game crashes when trying to use any mod

game has been fatal erroring me with mods active when loading a game, on the main menu, and when save/quitting a game.

i found a way to circumvent this: DO NOT USE MODS UNTIL AFTER YOU LOAD A SAVE FILE and TURN MODS OFF BEFORE SAVING AND QUITTING THE GAME.

the game will fatal error every time if you turn mods on before loading a save game and while quitting a game back to the main menu.

The Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I got the same error but only for tokens

Could You make a Unlimited Golden keys or more golden key button ?

1 Like

It wont launch even with a custom installation

It should. Start the game first then after back out to desktop click play in wemod after not before

I tried that and it wont work

Are you receiving any error messages?