Breathedge Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Breathedge
This is the official discussion topic of the Breathedge Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Oxygen
3. No Hunger
4. No Thirst
5. No Freezing
6. Super Danger Limit
7. Unlimited Durability
8. Free Crafting
9. Super Speed
10. No Alcohol Effect

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/30/2019
    Started development

• 07/30/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 03/07/2021
    Free Crafting cheat added
    Super Speed cheat added

• 10/11/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/01/2024
    No Alcohol Effect cheat added

• 01/08/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Breathedge cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

New chapters were added to this game and its great fun, more and more people are picking it up. Insta Craft and unlimited accelerator for top speed at all times would be awesome for this game. Really slows things down waiting for it to recharge when your just trying to get to the next destination. I also just noticed I died for the first time in the game from some turrets so not sure if there is protection against that. Thanks for anything you can do to help, I know you are SUPER busy!

2 Likes

could we have a free craft or something option at some point?

2 Likes

As the above have mentioned, free craft and maybe some unlimited acceleration :slight_smile:

having issues ā€˜findingā€™ the game. Starts it just fine. user error or update issue?

1 Like

The full game released today and wemod needs to update in order for it to work again.

8 Likes

Can u update this game plss <Š—

2 Likes

Yeah, worked fine yesterday. Even manually adding the game doesnā€™t work.

2 Likes

Please update when possibleā€¦I just cannot play this stupid game with the piss poor oxygen systemā€¦even with 150, you cannot go very far, and is really stupid on the devs part.

3 Likes

Yes please it would be also nice to have an option for freebuild stuff without the cost.

3 Likes

Same problem with me. Iā€™ve tried to manually add but the mod wonā€™t recognize the running game after the new update.

4 Likes

Since the 1.0 update, cheats do not work. Please give an update soon! <3

2 Likes

the game has disappeared from Wemod!

@COLONELTEMPLAR - No games have been removed from WeMod. Make sure you are searching correctly in the desktop app. Breathedge Cheats and Trainers for PC - WeMod.

Everyone - Since this game was recently updated then the trainer will need an update.

How do I get a trainer updated?
Itā€™s simple:

1. Add the game to your favourites in the WeMod desktop app. It will be organised in the queue depending on its popularity.
  2. Pro members can choose to boost the game further up the queue if they wish.
    See here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support
1 Like

First of all, thank you for reply @Ravenfyre . I read the Guideline and I would like to give a boost to Breathedge but I canā€™t find him in the queue. I already manually add it, favorite and put it to notify me on the app.

Are there only 18 positions on the queue? Also, I love Grounded and wish to be updated but heā€™s occupying 2 ranks in the Queue. Sorry, but this doesnā€™t seem to be fair.

I understand from this guide (What happened to game voting? - WeMod Support) that voting might not be ideal for the community, but in my opinion, I think that should be a ā€œmiddle groundā€ for me to boost my favorite games. Maybe boosting a game once and when it enters the queue then you can boost as many times as you can based on the number of boosts.

Feedback regarding WeMod 7 needs to go here: Beta - WeMod Community. Lets keep threads on topic. :slight_smile:

Im not a fan of the new boos mechanic as well. Iā€™d like the old coin system back so you can see what the status is (if it is anything close to getting picked up).

Steam version needs to be updated. The oxygen system is extremely limiting and makes the game a grindy braindead drone loop.

1 Like

The game is marked as ā€œneeds to be testedā€. Well, I tested it, and wemod canā€™t attach itself. Since I canā€™t report this via the app, since that option only comes up if wemod can find the game in the first place, Iā€™m reporting it here.

2 Likes