Breathedge Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Guys, acting like ungrateful children is not going to get things moving any faster than they already are. Be patient, and show some respect, because in the first place the trainer was made for you, for free. You have absolutely no right to be this arrogant.

3 Likes

Its not like you can pay for a trainer here In the gold times of MrAntiFun you could atleast request trainers/updates if you donate enough but this crappy system here doesnt allow such a thing, they rather update games no one plays like football manager.

Now I see it. But it appears in ā€œnot installedā€, but I have already played the game with wemod. (steam)

@SuperKalafingo999 - As stated above (Breathedge Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #17 by Ravenfyre), feedback needs to go in the correct part of the forum. Otherwise, the relevant people may not see it.

This is incorrect. You can do exactly the same here. Except ā€œdonationā€ has been changed to ā€œbecoming Proā€. It is effectively the same thing. It is one of the ways that we reward our Pro users (aka ā€œdonatorsā€), because WeMod would not exist for the free users like yourself if it wasnā€™t for them.

@COLONELTEMPLAR - This is likely due to the fact the game recently came out of Early Access. When this happens the game developers generally change something in the .exe for the game, which may affect how it is detected in WeMod. We just need to wait for the trainer developers to get around to updating it. :slight_smile:

I actually use some of my free time to post free games in the community regularly so people have something else to do while waiting for updates. Deals + Giveaways - WeMod Community. :slight_smile:

WeMod trainer/app isnā€™t recognizing that the game is installed any of the times I installed the game. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times now and hitting Play on the Trainer launches another game instance instead of using the Game instance that is already running. I tried to change the address of where the .exe is and it still is doing the same thing.

2 Likes

The developers are aware of this problem . Please donā€™t worry and donā€™t make a fuss . The update will be released soon . Due to the busy schedule of game updates , progress is significantly slow, not only in this game, but also in many . ))

3 Likes

Make sure you read previous posts before posting.

Read this: Breathedge Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #15

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m a pro member and I vote it gets updated too!

3 Likes

there are over 10 pro members asking nd no update is coming they rather create trainers for some chinese game no one ever heard of, now why exactly do you need PRO for if your favorite games dont get updated.

5 Likes

Dear @MrAntiFun , please answer our question, when will this game be updated? We ask the same question with the whole community , but we get no answer. We will be grateful if an approximate date is announced . I hope you will see this message . Thanks!

1 Like

We do not give ETAs on trainer updates. There are far too many factors which affect this. Such as technical things that need to be worked around for the trainer to work, games that were in the top of the queue before this one and the availability of testers.

Trainers are made depending on popularity within the community. There are millions of games in existence, tens of thousands of which are in WeModā€™s library. And the trainer developers are only human.

Be patient. Grab a free game while you wait.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine just wasnā€™t sure if they were aware!

1 Like

Hopefully it gets updated within the next week. If not I might feel the need to get rid of the PRO membership.

2 Likes

Im still happy overall and would not go that far but the notification does nothing and the boost function is thereby useless. The update que is still only two titles long. By the time an update comes I grinded my way to the end already.

3 Likes

Honestly I use wemod so infrequently its not really worth me being a pro member, but I wanted to support it. If when I want to actually use it I canā€™t, then its time to cancel.

1 Like

Trainer does not launch even when manually finding the sourcefiles and linking them.

2 Likes

thank you very much.
I hope the game will be updated soon. :slight_smile:

You are very welcome. And so do I. :slight_smile:

same problem hereā€¦