Breathedge Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey everyone!

Since the same things are being posted over and over, which are pushing informative staff posts out of view, this thread is now going to be locked until an update.

See this post here to learn how trainers get updated: Breathedge Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #15.

They are updated as quickly as humanly possible, depending on popularity as well as other factors.

We’ll re-open the thread once there has been an update. Thanks for your understanding. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry about the delay guys. I’ve gone ahead and added it to the top of the update queue.

4 Likes

thanks <з

@MrAntiFun: Thank you for updating this trainer! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Would you be so kind and add the following options:

• Infinite materials, respectively no crafting costs
  • Movin/flying/driving spacecraft faster(x1 x2 x3 x4… and so on)
  • Infinite stamina and Infinite spacecraft boost
  • Infinite fuel
  • Infinite flashlight
  • Fast technology research

These options should be technically possible… I already saw these options in other outdatet trainers…
Thank you in advance! :upside_down_face:

The Breathedge cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

:sparkling_heart:

Thanks @MrAntiFun

thank you very mutch

not sure if its been reported but the “no freezing” option doesn’t work

Not going to say much to keep from spoiling, but is there a chance we can get an infinite health on the shuttle cheat or something?

1 Like

Any chance of a Epic Games version?

The Breathedge cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hey there,
sadly the trainer is not loading, even if i put in the game’s path on my own.
thanks in advance

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Which store did you purchase your copy of the game from? Or is it cracked/pirated?

The game hasn’t had an update since the last trainer update. Click the History button in the trainer, which is underneath the Play button, and make sure the most recent trainer is selected.

Note that if you’ve linked the game’s shortcut that is on your desktop to WeMod - this is not the game’s .exe but actually its launcher.

i’ve bought it via steam and i linked the *.exe from the rootfolder

got it working now, but thanks

No Freezing does not work as the helmet completely freezed over and could not see a thing and some of the other cheats are hit and miss

1 Like

Steam trainer works with Amazon Games version :+1:

epic version soon?

3 Likes