Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront Cheats and Trainer for Steam

only safemode could make sure when you play gates of hell stable with wemod

1 Like

How do you enter safe mode from wemod?

1 Like

start the game in safe mode and press ctrl+alt+delete, right click on the game icon from task manager, open the file location and drag the game icon to wemod. Close the game and reopen from wemod.

Thank you!

Attempted to drag and drop the icon to wemod to no avail, is there a specific place to do so?

Nevermind, I have figured out the location. Does this prevent crashes or do they still occur?

unfortunately it happens. I just realized too.

Why does the game load so slow on missions and freeze and crash right in the middle of a conquest match?

because the game has a anti-cheat software installed that hates wemod and if it detects the trainer running even without being active it will crash the game. Thereā€™s no guaranteed workaround as of yet.

dont take this the wrong way, but if you had read that past few replies here youā€™d have the answer to your question :3

again that isnā€™t meant in an offensive way.

No worries I did read everything about a week ago forgot about it though was trying to decide if I wanted to get call to arms, anyway Iā€™ll do what I did for MOWAS2 and just edit all the units with more ammo and Health In a little personal mod.

Thanks no offence taken.

1 Like

Try to use Cheat-Mods from the Workshop i played Yesterday without troubelā€¦ (With Wemod).

2 Likes

no ~ thats not safemode exe , i think , in games folder , there is only one major exe file : call_to_arms.exe

you cant enter safemode from this , you cant just go in

Hi, Iā€™ve been using Wemod for a while and love it! I just recently bought Call to Arms and was using the trainer for it and has been working great. I decided to buy the DLC Gates of Hell for it and the rest of the DLCā€™s it has. When I started up Gates of Hell it crashed within 5-10 seconds. After doing some research and applying quite a few fixes, I found out that it was due to incompatibility with wemod. Iā€™m sure this has been brought to your attention and hoping there is a fix other than having to delete wemod altogether. As thats been the only solution Iā€™ve seen from others. It has worked well for the original Call to Arms and no problems at all, so I donā€™t see what the problem is.

Itā€™s due to a separate team working on Ostfront over the base game, along with the fact too many people were using this mod to cheat in multiplayer so only the base game has a working version of wemod. It isnā€™t possible to play Ostfront no matter what you try and it will remain that way because a couple people decided to use this mod to cheat.

1 Like

Hey thanks for the info, makes sense. Itā€™s stupid some people had to ruin it. Hell, I never knew wemod worked in multiplayer but never wanted to try it in fear of being banned. But thats why cheats belong in SP when you want to mess around and leave them offline if you want to play against people.

How have you been starting up the game? Itā€™s not working for me.

Just download mods from the workshop page in steam and apply them in game like health or ammo etcā€¦ Or if you want I found a trainer using cheat engine Iā€™ve been using it works good and hasnā€™t crashed the game once.

2 Likes

maybe we need a cheat mod just like mow2

which mod steam ? and trainer?

I start the game correctly and at the same time it closes without trainers or mods. Why?