Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yes , in games folder , there is only one games start exe , i wonder how to use command to enter safemode too

and another thing is i really dont understand why they want to add games anti cheat , there are not much players play pvp

2 Likes

None of the cheats is working.

1 Like

Yep, blame the game devs. Theyā€™re breaking their game to spite trainer users on purpose.

1 Like

yup. just having wemod running in the background is enough for the game to crash thanks to their insane stance on trainers. Doesnā€™t even have to be ā€œinjectedā€ into the game. Just that CTA anti cheat detect it running is enough.

scummy tactics.

1 Like

You should try to launch the game with the WeMod app.

yeah thatā€™ll work until the game runs a cheating check after a short time and will detect the trainer regardless of launcher via wemod it will crash.

Is it still possible to update or does it no longer work because otherwise the game will crash?

See Spetznasā€™ comment above, you can totally run the game with the cheats through wemod but it will essentially always crash after a certain amount of time due to a check run through the game.

1 Like

For some time now, the game has been crashing when I start it with WeModā€¦ If I start it without a mod, nothing happensā€¦ (No Crash) ā€¦ with Mod Crash every timeā€¦ :disappointed_relieved: :sob:
So the question where could it come from or am I doing something wrong.
Please reply / or if itā€™s not my fault, some check.

Only if Wemod is Running as Task.
Must close it with Taskmanager to Workā€¦

for a long time it works well for me, ( Played the whole Sowjet Mission ) but now ā€¦ yea crashes itā€¦

like mentioned before.
it will crash no matter what you do. Its like this for everyone.

the games anticheat will cause a crash no matter what you do.

thereā€™s no workaround at the moment.
and seeing as the game got updated recently and the trainer didnā€™t it is safe to assume that crashing occurs faster than normally.

youā€™re not doing anything wrong. the developers of CTA just have no tolerance for trainers, not even in singleplayer.

doesnā€™t matter if you launch it via wemod, the anticheat will just detect it later anyway.
as long as wemod runs in the background CTA will crash. Doesnā€™t matter if its active or injected or passive. As long as the process exists CTA will detect it and crash at some point. Usually at startup. Unless launched via Wemod, which will postpone the initial process scan. And yeah, sometimes you get 5 min, other times you can get upwards of a few hours. It is very random.

Thanksā€¦ thats really sad to hearā€¦
I mean Cheating in Singelplayer thatā€™s more than Sadā€¦ :sweat_smile: :cold_sweat: :sob: that they not Allow itā€¦

Is there anyway that we can stop the game scan our pc? This is very ridiculous, i had tried to use mod, but not many cheat mod work.

i mean sure. if you can some how disable the anti-cheat.
but that isnā€™t a viable solution.
MaF will have to do that with the trainer, which might not be possible. Some anti-cheats are integrated so deeply in the game that it simply isnā€™t feasible to circumvent it due to how much work it would require. And it would likely break every time the game updated.

" 1. Some cheats cross over into to MP

So therefore if your using wemod you have the potential to cheat in MP and ruin other peopleā€™s games.

So the entire program is banned. "

ā€œNope we just ban the program entirelyā€ā€¦

I was on the Discordā€¦
Some ā€¦hole People cheatet in MP so they banned it for everā€¦ no chance to get it againā€¦ in other words thank you for those who absolutely had to cheat in multiplayerā€¦
Itā€™s a damn shame, but unfortunately thatā€™s how it is nowā€¦

(But itā€™s possible to find another way to program the Cheatā€™s_Mods in such a way that they (NOT work in the MP) ā€¦ and loosen it up a bit. But thatā€™s just a thought and I donā€™t know how and if that would be feasible.

I donā€™t know why they(developers) just use anti-cheats on multiplayer only. I know it may acquire for them to work more, but by just banning all cheats, they lose more people who plays the game.
I stopped playing this game for awhile and never touched them. And I wonā€™t buy any more games/dlc from this developers. Iā€™m just plainly bad at micro-management and honestly want to have fun in singleplayer only but banning that of me having fun gives me no choice but to ignore what they do.

5 Likes

I use these cheats for Conquest and the Campaign missions, itā€™s very fun but atm
the unlimited health cheat doesnā€™t work as far as I know.

1 Like

The Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

A big thanks, works again.

1 Like

Still crashes on campaign missionsā€¦

its games problem , not mrantifun , only way to make game stable with the wemod , its enter the safemode from wemod , but ā€¦ i think no one knows how to enter games safe mode from wemod