Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront Cheats and Trainer for Steam

what is caliber’s trainer? how do you find it

it did the problem was the wemods worked not only in single player but in public sessions. the devs received an up roar of complaints about players cheating in public multiplayer matches. wemod was probably one source they found providing said cheats that was causing the problem and so to quell everything the added code that causes the game to purposefully crash if it senses specific programs running (the cheat engines).

so thank the assholes who used this out right in a public game because they like to make people angry for ruining it for everyone else.

people really like to feel entitled this days, comment on stuff where they should have just keep their mouth shut. I think the point is there are people who is just casual player and want to commit war crime with cheat, in singleplay, our game our rule that is the end of that.

hello, so, is over ?

I just want to play solo, but my game suddenly crashes, i possbile to update ?

1 Like

well its over until the devs decide to relax their stance on trainers, or the people at wemod realize their bypass isnt working for alot of people.

1 Like

I think at this point is up to wemod to disable their mod for multiplayer function themselves, otherwise well thanks to those jack ass we are not commiting any war crime in gate of hell any time soon.

sadly true.
ohhh what i wouldn’t give to drive an immortal tiger through the frontlines of soviets, annihilating anything in my path.

Hi all, i hv read all this thread, and im going to share how im playing this game since it crashes by anti cheat, this works to play with almost no crash. (you can crash but not that often).

Ok,
First, you launch the game from Wemod, not safe or any other, just Default Launch.
Second, you keep the mods off all time your in menu or management troops screen, JUST ACTIVATE WHEN ACTIVELY PLAYING IN MAPS.
Third, All time when the Win Screen pops, you click Continue, when you end playing TURN OFF ALL MODS, dont leave the map with mods activated PLS.
Last, Save all the time you leave a map, yeah i know this one isnt really necesary but its just a safe way to have your progress safe in a 95% from unexpected crash.

I have played 5+ hrs with this metod, and finally i hv used this in conquest and multi with bots.
I hope this help people to play this great game more, and encourage wemod to make better bypass for this crashes by the anticheat.
Bye and Good Play All :smiley:

4 Likes

i hope my method helps you :smiley:

2 Likes

as much as i appreciate the advice, its not reliable as a solution. I’ve had runs where i played 6+ hours aswell with just using the trainer normally. It is completely random. While also at sometimes being not random.

also, the anti-cheat will detect wemod whether you use cheats or not. As it will scan if wemod is actively running on your computer. Even if you haven’t injected the cheats and just have wemod on your computer running in the background the anti-cheat will crash your game.

so disabling cheats after matches might fix crashing related to the game actually breaking cus of values getting corrupted, as opposed to the anti-cheat.

listen, i get what you’re trying to do. You’re just trying to help. And i appreciate that. But your solution is relying on the game not running a scan. In other words, as long as wemod isn’t fixing their bypass no solution outside modding is gonna work.

Anybody knows if MrAntiFun is planning to update this mod?

1 Like

its far down on the list. Its not a hot topic, and the game isn’t played much, and the trainer keeps breaking and or doesn’t work even after updates. So chances are slim for updates. But they do happen. But usually it takes months or major patches to the game before its touched on.

2 Likes

Whats your pfp pic from? If you don’t mind me asking…

i assume you mean me.

its ahem. Its questionable content.
but i kinda suspect you know about that since you’re asking for the source.

its from e621 dot net.

pretty sure a direct link would violate the guidelines here.

put belinda_(skecchiart) secretly_saucy into the search bar on the website and you’ll find the whole picture. Careful though, website is adults only.

someone please remove the online game capability, I want to commit some war crime in gate of hell just like heart of iron IV.

2 Likes

can this get updated

1 Like

So the unlimited health mod isn’t working with explosions. For example AT guns, mortar, tanks etc will still kill your troops.

1 Like

to have this working you got to rollback the game

1 Like

so you guys just going to give up? rather than trying to prevent the cheat from interfering with the multiplayer?

2 Likes

What version do you rollback too?