Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront Cheats and Trainer for Steam

think it has to do with units in the tanks with infinite health

we need update now

The funny thing is that when I play the skirmish with late Germany (43-45), I almost never crash during the game because my soldiers are almost all killed by the Soviet heavy caliber shells :rofl: And when I play the Soviet Union it crashes a lot, I guess Unlimited Health and others have responded to the issue of having Unlimited Health crews in tanks.

Same. Getting crashes more when play with the Russian than the Germans. And later in my conquest maps with the Germans. Russian sometimes on mission one and Germans on mission 6 or 7

1 Like

can’t use cheat in game

3 Likes

As soon as I enable cheating in the game, it will exit the cheating mode and return to the appearance of “start game”

3 Likes

hey guys, when does the update come? as you can see dozens of players do have constant issues and a “other site” did already update the cheat. its since days on status “testing” - i mean, you can be assured that you would a lot of us make the life easier if you release it rather today then tomorrow ;)))) thanks in forward!

2 Likes

到底什么时候更新啊,怎么这次更新了还是不行?

when activating the trainer and toggle a cheat the game crashes. and the trainer will stay active. in order to to get it inactive i need to exit the trainer.

3 Likes

theres an anti cheat put inside the game now, and if you have the app of wemod, it’ll automatically close the game. please update it or give us a route to bypass this

6 Likes

need to update

1 Like

Really need a update.

1 Like

The new Update introduced an Anti Cheat that actually detects this even if WeMod is just running - the game will instantly shut down. Please make it Singleplayer only so that the Devs have a reason to allow it again.

1 Like

The Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

awesome!!! thanks.

Thank you! Unfortunately, even with the update today, the game still force closes itself as soon as one opens the WeMod program.

1 Like

Pointless, game closes automatically :roll_eyes:

Although cheating has been updated, now as long as wemod is turned on, even if no cheating is turned on, the game will flash back. It’s really a strange situation. Does it seem to conflict with wemod software? It may be a difficult problem. Are you confident that you can handle it well?

Issue is that there’s anti-cheat now. It’s just crash the game when WeMod run even in background.

unfortunately not working, causing everytime gamecrashs when initiated… :roll_eyes:

1 Like