Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront Cheats and Trainer for Steam

昨天好了可以用了,今天又不行了,這是什麽垃圾超作

Because too many people use wemod to cheat in multiplayer online games, the production team banned the use of wemod to open the game。

1 Like

MAF fixed the anti-cheat issue in the newest trainer. If you are attempting to use it anywhere besides the campaign it may not work. WeMod does not condone cheating in multiplayer and we will never assist you in doing so.

1 Like

一用修改器游戲就閃退,請修復一下

Good morning Chris,
In using WeMod only for single player, the trainer still doesn’t appear to work with the game. As others have said and I can attest to, the game will close itself consistently no matter what area currently open, including the main menu (before any content has been selected), during the campaign, and during conquest. I’ve tried the usual method of opening the game first then opening WeMod as administrator to no avail. If there was a method, similar to some other games supported by WeMod that allowed me to, essentially, force the game to run in an ‘offline’ mode of sorts so I could still play the conquest game mode solo it would be greatly appreciated. Do you have any suggestions?

1 Like

Try launching the game from WeMod. I tried the trainer yesterday after the update and didn’t have any issues.

Still the same crash problem with the game starting before or after the program and even trying with the launcher online or offline continues.

1 Like

Sorry, its definately not working, tried to start it in any way possible (safe mode, no mods, directly from wemod) - not working. unfortunately and sadly after weeks of waiting, this cheat seems to be still broke :frowning:

1 Like

I can launch the game and activate cheats, but it does crash after about 20-30 minutes. So, I can still play the game with Wemod activated but only in half hour intervals. I just have to make sure to save every few minutes.

1 Like

Unfortunately launching the game via WeMod still forces it to crash. The developers have specifically done something to counter WeMod and have directly stated as much in the game’s discord. The only solution they’ve offered is to roll back the game to a previous version, as they will continue to force the game to close without any error or crash log if it detects WeMod is running in the background, regardless if it’s active or not. Do you know of any other alternative methods we could try to work around the issue?

1 Like

tell me: how do you get the old build? i was looking for files on steam database, but nuttin literally.

It’s available via the betas menu in steam.

you can play but has random crashes and not all objectives work like wise went back to older build

For anyone having issues what is your game version number? I just tested the trainer again on 1.02 by launching it through WeMod and didn’t have any issues with it crashing.

1 Like

That’s unfortunate besides at least in my opinion I don’t see any issues with this because is not like we use it on multiplayer or something we just simply change our solo matches to have more fun, I wonder if there was a mod that did the same as We Mod do they will shut it down. I use this because I beat the campaign without cheats but I wanted to use the trainer for example to do a mission deploying all available units from the start and see how it goes. In my opinion they didn’t need to do something about it. if this was a multiplayer cheat abuse I will support it but I think most people use it to try something new in their singleplayer games.

2 Likes

The unlimited conquest resources doesn’t work

1 Like

Has anyone still play the game with the cheats enabled without it instanly closing it once you get to the main screen? if so let me know what steps you took to keep the game running. earlier, i attempted to play the game without any trace of wemod running in the background and it did not close. I experimented with wemod and the moment it got to the main screen, it closed immediately. I’m guessing some people must’ve used the cheats against others in multiplayer is probably why they did something along with this update. because before the update, i had no issues playing conquest with wemod running.

1 Like

1.020 but i launched them both separately…does it work better running the game through wemod then?

Do you have latest trainer selected in History tab on the trainer?.

nevermind this seems to be a problem with the game itself