Cannot seem to use Infinity anymore

There is no red cross in infinity?? Maybe you can make a video of it?

Which customer are you talking about??? You’re not PRO?

Sorry for a phone photo, but this is what the cursor changes into on every cheat on every game.

Same issue with me.

Interesting, that’s new feature with infinity - NICE!

Click Play and make sure there is a checkmark next to Play before you try to activate cheats.

All I see next to play is a play button like on a remote, none of your trainers work for me sadly, just have the crossed out logo and can’t activate anything.

You can’t until the trainer is injected. To inject the trainer, click Play!

What do I do then? Sorry I am new to this program.

What happens when you click Play?

Try to start a game first then alt tab out then click play in infinity its worth a shot

I’m pist…!!! need net framework 4.7.1 which only works on anniversary update… Can’t install older version of wemod infinity. I hate the new UI i want my money back i demand a refund…!!!

No it works on creatores update may 17 2017.
Well ok contact one of the moderators. No problem

You are missing critical security updates if you are not updating windows on a regular basis. 4.7.1 works as long as you have the content creator update installed. It is free so I don’t see why would wouldn’t be using it.

ok so I got an email from Bitdefender.

Hi Think1n,

Thank you for your patience.

The analysis of the infinity sample has been completed and our detection has been removed.

Have a great day.

Best regards,
Technical Support Engineer

so people that have Bitdefender are all good for now, I guess until 5.0 comes out then I’ll talk to them again.

does anyone know roughly when 5.0 comes out?

3 Likes

No ETA.

This is great news, now that guy who was up my ass about infinity being a virus can calm down.

@Kitradu Does the Play button have a checkmark in it, or a loading spinner? And which anti-virus do you have installed?

The play button just has “Play” and the play symbol (:arrow_forward:️). I tried launching from Infinity and alt+tabbing, but still got the “no” cursor. I have Avast, but it does this even when I turn it off.

What happens when you hit Play? The cheats are supposed to be disabled till that’s pressed and connected.

It launches the game, but I still can’t manipulate the switches. I’m not at home, but I can try and record it this evening and report back.

1 Like

cause i don’t wanna update. forget security updates what are they gonna do if i still want older version???