Cannot seem to use Infinity anymore

are you refunding peoples money that don’t want to update and are forced to. I cannot use your program and i’m a paid customer. i’m on windows 10 64 bit 1511 version and i have my reasons why i don’t want to update…!!!

I got it to work on Dead Space! :smiley: But not working on Shadow Warrior hmmm.

You have 2 weeks left on your annual subscription meaning you would be refunded around $3. You are also electing to not do a free update, which I can only assume is because you have a pirated copy of windows. You are aware those security updates patched numerous ransomware and other vulnerabilities, right? MS doesn’t care if you want an older version or not. They are just going to make it obsolete by stopping support for it.

Okay, I can’t upload an .mp4 here, but regardless, I got it to work! I launched a game from Infinity and was still getting the “no” sign on the toggle switches. On a lark, I hit “Play” again while the game was running in the background and I then had full functionality.

So if that helps anyone else, try hitting “Play” after the game is already running.

Well I’m new to all this interesting Infinity “stuff” and just to let anyone reading this, I came here out of despair due to the fact that I install Infinity a few hours ago and it would not work at all. I was getting a red “x” over the cheat activate option. I am not a plus member just a normal member. I have a steam account and the game “They are Billions” seems to kick me around because they are sneaky billions… well I digress. In any event I too have Bitdefender total security 2018. After working and reworking stuff I got what looked like a good start to getting infinity running correctly but Mr. defender told all billion zombies… “you shall not pass” and proceeded to throw everything I love into jail. I looked in shock as bit message after bit message proclaimed that it detected a Atc4 and that it was saving my pc’s life. To add insult to injury it not only cast things that I have no ideal what they do but just to be sure all is well it reached into steam and took away my zombies! Yes… that is some good virus protection and expensive too. So I’m not about to delete Mr. bit but I just wanted to let all know that all is not well in zombie land or here in my “missing strange files” PC but that statement that all is now well with Bitdefender my need to be revisited. I would like to also point out to all the there are people like me that come here in hopes to solve stated forum title problem so please stay on topic.

I sent the new Infinity 4.0.10 to Bitdefender and they are checking out the file as we speak they will (Hopefully) Clear the Act.4 detection again so just keep your Bitdefender updated, With every new update there might be something new added to infinity that Bitdefender has not added to their whitelisting on their end so either someone has to keep sending their department new versions of infinity (What I have been doing) or follow the steps above that they sent me… Whitelist the program and everything associated with the program (Not the games) under %appdata% Local and roaming.
If you are getting the error about installing infinity with the error log, Delete infinity in both Local and roaming where it is installed, Restart your system and then you can install with no errors.