Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

you are welcome. :slight_smile:

I checked out Original version of cheat and it worked for 1.0.6 and 1.0.7 (patch came out today) at least for unlimited $$ and unlimited XP. unlimited XP would not stop and during my verification play it move level from 1 to 242 and moving up in like 7-10 min of play.

Please update the new 1.07

Let’s get an update going, and add back in the speed cheat, was the only cheat really worth having in the trainer.

The Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Add 5K Money cheat added
  • Add 1K XP cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

6 Likes

Tnx STiNGERR :heart:

damn it trainer broke for me again. Patch 1.0.7.hf3 Just came out 40mins ago.
[trainer may work for some and may not work for others.]
just simply letting STiNGERR know another hotfix came out little less than an hour ago now.

1 Like

Did a little bit of playing… option one of the menu works great but add money/ add skill points and add xp dose seem to be broken :3 cant wait for updated :slight_smile:

Dude, why does he keep leaving out the speed cheat? Does he not understand that is what all of the people want?

As of latest patch, money, XP and skill options are not working.

Please update (again ) the new Trainer…
Never have a chance to use it.

not working patch 1.07

STiNGERR, could this trainer be left on hold for 7 days in case any more hotfixes of the game comes out that would break the trainer?

Lets be honest… Their updates will be going on for another month or so haha. That developer is known for it xD.

And I do no know how the coding works but I would think it might be easier to fix the trainer after they update it than after multiple updates???

I had no issues with the Patch or Skill Points cheat.

Yeah the XP and Money cheat don’t seem to work but the skill point cheat still does.

The Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

no cheats working

the cheats do not work the say it is playing the nu press the toggle for all the items and the do not work have u got any tips

Thanks for making the trainer however the trainer still doesnt work