Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Keep up the great work. The cheats aren’t working for me, I think it is best to wait until the patches slow down to update the trainer because it looks like they are releasing a patch that breaks the cheats almost every other day.

1 Like

Add the speed cheat back in ffs

@JaisonB88 @Kettsu @ttvdemonic @KillerChrisy

Heya, could you guys tell me what part of the game you guys are in? Are you using any particular tools that you have unlocked? Any upgrades to the garage? Any details you may think is relevant so I can better recreate the situation, because I’m not having any issues with the trainer.

Hey does this help @Veloxia

shows my lvl, upgrades and tools i have, only lvl 11 so not to far into the story cars.

1 Like

was a fresh game, using cheats from the garage, I press the numlock button for cheat to activate cheat and automatically turns back off

Steam update game a new version 1.0.8 now

2 Likes

не плохо

The Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi! The cheats are well done, my only problem is that there is no srcap adjuster, so I would need a feature that allows you to have infinite scrap.

there is a problem with a " easy parts unmount". The screws stay in air after part unmount, i take off the wheel and the screws of the wheel are fying in the air

Changes:

The Set money does not work im not sure if im doing something wrong tho

1 Like

set money doesnt work and the problem i wrote about some time ago - there is a problem with a " easy parts unmount". The screws stay in air after part unmount, i take off the wheel and the screws of the wheel are fying in the air is still in the game

Changes:

I just tried to use the mods and non of them are working for me. also max exp and max invenory wont even click

@MrAntiFun

set money still doesnt work and the problem with easy parts unmount is still there

and they wonder why I gave up my paid subscription… AMAZING. NONE of these work as per usual.

@lefreks @YaBoyRob Works fine for me, are you guys using any mods beside WeMod?

Following the update of Dec, 21 2021, the “Max Inventory Items Condition” function no longer works.

Thank you in advance for your follow-up and future update.