Chained Echoes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Chained Echoes
This is the official discussion topic of the Chained Echoes Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited TP
3. Always in Overdrive
4. Item Never Decrease
5. Unlimited Money
6. Edit Money
7. Multiply SP Gain
8. Unlimited GS
9. Select Character Stats
10. Edit Character Stats
11. Instant Kill

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/19/2022
    Started development

• 12/20/2022
    Released trainer with 33 cheats

• 06/07/2023
    God Mode cheat added
    Select Character Stats cheat added
    Edit Character Stats cheat added

• 06/09/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/31/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Chained Echoes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 33 cheats
1 Like

PC GamePass version?

8 Likes

Is there a Chance for the Xbox Gamepass Version? We can´t vote for it in the launcher tho.

6 Likes

Thank you! The game updated right after you released this but I have tested Unlimited HP, TP and always in over drive and they all work with the current version as of 12.21.22.

PC Gamepass please

3 Likes

Another request for PC Gamepass, please!

4 Likes

If you guys want the GamePass version to work, just click the drop down arrow on the Install button and link it to the .exe file where yours is installed. Works wonders for me! Happy Gaming!

2 Likes

May i ask if do you get the message of having no permission to add the EXE file? I’m getting at the point and I’ve tried few ways but to no avail.

this workaround works like a charm. cann we have an official version still? thanks :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, I’m using the gam on steam and Max Stat Edit are not permanent. When I go over a character I edited in the equipment section for exemple, I will see the edited stat but as soon as I change an equipment or simply move to another character an come back the stat is gone. Is this due to the patch or something ?

Thanks for your help !

im trying SP multiplier and crit chaNGE, but nothing changes in game, still earning the same ammount. is there something we need to do?

sorry to bother, did you manage to find a way to use wemod trainer with chained echoes? I’m Stuck and can’t find anything… thank you

Looks like a recent update to the game on 4 January. The trainer will need to be updated.

Request for next wemod update to include these cheats:

• Gold Gain Modifier Slider

• Skill gain modifier Slider

• Permanently set Max/current HP to [Value here], setting to 0 keeps it from being frozen.

• Permanently set Max/Current TP value to [Value here], setting it to 0 keeps it from being frozen.
    Being frozen in this definition means not going down when damaged, these are PERMANENT buffs to HP / TP: If you set your HP to the classic RPG standard of 9999 it will BE 9999, even after setting it back down to 0 afterwards, and not reset after battle.

• SP Skill Up Modifier Slider (More efficient version of set SP skill gain as it’s a modifier)

• Get sky armor instantly (Apply cheat, works once per party member)

• Get airship instantly (apply cheat, only needs to be pressed once)

• All weapons (apply cheat, gives you one of ALL weapons ingame when pressed)

• All armors (Apply cheat, gives you one of ALL armors ingame when pressed)

• All RAM chips (Apply cheat, gives you one of all RAM chips ingame)

• Noclip (on/off) - ignores ledges and invisible walls, turn off once you’re at your desired elevation. (warning: may be buggy with areas that overlap such as the wooden bridges in fiorion woods)

• Get all accessories (Apply cheat, gives you 1 of all accessories)

• Get all champion sigills (Apply cheat, gives you 1 of all class sigils usually earned from pray combats, so if you really wanted you could make everyone have the cleric sigil)

• All accessories (Apply cheat, gives 1 of all accessories)

Accessability cheats:

• Aggresiveness modifier (Want the lowest aggressive to be even lower? Want the highest agression to be even higher? This modifier is for you)

• Enemy stats modifier (Want them to be pansies who have high stats to extend battles out longer for the common grunt behaviour? Or absolute elite pushovers who have a lot of spells and good armor and weapons with lower stats? Or vice versa? This is for you.)

• Modify sky armor color. (Hexidecimal Code Values. FFFF / HHHH gives your sky armor the classic black and red look of the highly advanced PX500 sky armor)

• Get all crystals (apply cheat, gives you 1 of every crystal)

• Get all TRADE ingredients (Apply cheat; Gives you all DEAL trade ingredients)

• Get all Material Ingredients (Apply cheat; gives you all material ingredients for upgrading)

• All gems have highest purity and smallest size (On/off cheat toggle, updates itself whenever combining gems, slotting into weapons, armor, or removing the gems from weapons / armor, no matter if it’s an I, an III, an X, or XVII, or even gaining them from crystals, it will always be smallest size and best purity, that is if this cheat is turned on.)

• armor and weapon slots have insane amount of slots for gems (On/off) (Simply buy the armor, or update, upgrade, or sell it and rebuy it, same applies to weapons with this on)

• Get all sky armors (apply - gives all sky armors)

• proficiency slider

• no overheat (cursor stays perfectly in the middle, no more gear switching)

• Sky armors in cities enabler (on/off)

• Sky armors in internal structures (on/off)

• Unrestrict Sky Armors (on / off) (Allows you to hop on lower areas that have tall grass, enemies nearby, and water, but can’t exit on water)

1 Like

Trainer needs updated

Trainer need update, and a official way to work with gamepass version. Tks in advance

2 Likes

BUG UPDATE:

• Infinite HP automatically turns itself off.
  • instakill turns off and stays off

can a tab be created for this game on xbox?

2 Likes

It needs an update, since it’s not working currently. There was a patch a day ago that may have broke the trainer. Shame since it’s such a great trainer.

2 Likes