Chained Echoes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

New Update has disabled the trainer.

2 Likes

Hopefully they update the trainer, since I doubt it’s too complex since the game isn’t that hard coded.

2 Likes

Bumping the thread, hope we get an update on the trainer soon…

I have bad news that the dev changed their backend to il2cpp, which means an entire rework on the trainer, like a brand new game so it will take some time.

2 Likes

thanks for the heads up. cant wait :slight_smile:

thats pretty much it chained echoes trainer needs an update

Trainer needs an update, mods are not working.

its been addressed, they are working on it. The new patch changed the way the trainer works.

The Chained Echoes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• God Mode cheat added
  • Select Character Stats cheat added
  • Edit Character Stats cheat added
2 Likes

The Chained Echoes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Latest WeMod update broke the ability to link the X-box Game Pass version to WeMod’s Steam mods in order to play with mods.

Any way we can get X-box Game Pass PC support or re-enable the ability to link the Game Pass .EXE to Steam in order to be able to play the game with mods?

Unfortunately, Microsoft lock down their game’s files. There really is no way to easily access them, and if you can somehow brute force it, it’s highly likely you’ll corrupt something. Either the game’s files, the Xbox app and (in my case) the Microsoft Store, which made me have to re-install Windows.

You’ll have to wait for an Xbox trainer to be released for the game.

Hi !

Thanks for the update. It seems like stat editing still isn’t working though.
I change both the current and max value of a stat by selecting him in battle with an item, but as soon as I change an equipment or check his status stats are back to their usual values, juste like before the update :frowning:

Am I doing something wrong ?

Any chance we can get this on pc gamepass?

2 Likes

seems like it needs another update

1 Like

Looks like it’s not working with the latest version of the game from steam. Can this be updated? Thanks

I just tested it and it seems to be working fine. What’s the issue you’re having?

Hello,
Looks like mcafee antivirus suddenly started blocking wemod trainers. I didn’t have this problem before but it just started happening. Keeping the real time scanner off temporarily fixed the issue for now.

Thanks for confirming that it’s working fine btw.

Cheers

Some of the cheats dont work like Unlimited Money, Edit money, Multiply SP gain to name a few it definitely needs an update.

Multiply SP gain definitely worked for me. Where I was to gain 10 SP, I gained 10x that.

Didn’t get a chance to test the money mods though, as I didn’t make it to a shop in time before I had to go.

I’m happy to continue playing the game up until I get to a shop, but besides those two, everything else worked.