Chained Echoes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

if you want gold, kill alot of monsters turn on Items never decrease sell Loot. WARNING turn it off after or During using Key Items, it will bug event related Items.

Nothing works for this game

2 Likes

hi, would it be possible to make some mod for the crystals? PLEASE I BEG YOU!

none of the cheats are working I tested on both xbox and steam.

needs to be updated, Iā€™m unable to get the mods to work

same. tried to use money mods and the trainer froze.

Also not working for me, definitely could use an update.

The Chained Echoes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Any chance you could change the TP to a choose how much code instead of unlimited. Unlimited is far too much for skills and when used the skill word shows up on screen and doesnā€™t go away until you use them so with the unlimited code being used just once is far too much for each individual character.

Want to add Enemy Always Drop Item

There is an option in the settings of the game that lets you turn of notification of a ā€œnew skillā€

AH thanks

Will this be updated? Keep getting a compatibility error when I try and load the mods. My game version is different than the mod version. Thanks!

Did someone managed to make it work on XBOX

Iā€™d love to know if thereā€™s a way to get this working on PC Game Pass as well before it likely leaves the service in December.

I couldnā€™t get it working. I ended up using cheat engine instead. The latest tables seemed to work fine.

Iā€™ve never been able to figure out how to use cheat engine. Is it as simple as wemod?

No, itā€™s definitely not intuitive to use.

Which table are you using? For me it doesnā€™t work.

Which table are you working? The latest one doesnt seem to work unfortunately. Most of the cheats arent enabling.