Civilization V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When i try to use it even switching up from starting the game first then trying to load the trainer. It still says i need to run the 32 bit game version because the trainer was meant for that. Can someone help me?

1 Like

Same problem for me

1 Like

Yes, that is the exact same problem that I am having.

1 Like

I still hope someone is still updating this.

1 Like

yeah I have the same issue who is still running 32 bit OS anyways? 64 bit has been mainstream for over 10 years now.

To those having the 32/64 bit issue, give this a go and see if it makes any difference: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Thank you! [Ravenfyre]

Unfortunately I have the 64-bit and the mod continues to say it is only for the 32-Bit, I have attempted to run the game, then activate the mod but it still doesn’t work. Any help please would be fantastic.

1 Like

How i can activate the 32 bit version of the game, bc i’m running the 64 bit’s version and it dosen’t work

Welcome to the community.

Please read before posting - see this post just a couple above yours: Civilization V Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #129 by Ravenfyre.

oh, understood,
thank you so much

Doesn’t work in CIV 5 BE multi through internet in private game.
Create Dsync at each games, and bought building with gold and units.
Disappear at the next turn when in war with Human player.

Trainers are not intended to be used in multiplayer games with other real human players.

Not sure if this is a known bug or if I’m the only one experiencing - but during single player I find building any wonders at all and having this mod running with Civ 5 causes it to crash, causes word texts to change into some weird format for 5-10 seconds and causes you to need to validate files because several become corrupted. (each time I launch with this mod it I need to validate files)

crashes also when you finish a research tech. almost makes it unplayable. Also after crash discord is opened in fullscreen however its not opened on toolbars. requires a task manager deletion or you to open it up and close it. Really fkn weird

Welcome to the community @jayylmaoo. :slight_smile:

WeMod trainers cannot cause file corruption, because they do not actually touch the game in any way at all. They just inject values into your computer’s RAM.

• Where did you get your copy of the game from? Note this trainer was built for the Steam version. There’s no guarantee it’ll be stable on any other store (or cracked) versions.

• Are you using any other mods with this game except WeMod? Those other mods do have the ability to cause corruption as they do directly edit game files. Disable them and try again.

• The fact your Discord also acts strange tells me this is a user-sided issue mainly. Do the following:

• Perform a full virus scan.
    • Make sure you have enough RAM to run the game and WeMod and Discord at the same time. For example, if the game required exactly 8GB and your pc has exactly that, then there are too little system resources left for any other programs. Manage your background and start-up programs to free up RAM.
    • Use a third-party software (ie Ccleaner) to scan for registry errors on your machine.

thanks, you solved my running 32bit only problem that happened out of nowhere

Ya same I use it fine but later that day it move to 32bit and I don’t know what to do

Does anyone know how to access the 32-bit version of Civ 5? The game would not allow me to play because I use the 64-bit version.

So, I’m not sure if this is a bug, or if my WeMod needs to update (though I did check, and it seems to be up-to-date) but I try playing this game with the cheats, and it tells me it’s for 32bit and I’m running 64bit.

I don’t really get how that makes a difference, but my task manager says the game is 32bit and so is my Steam, so I’m not sure what exactly is up, but I thought I’d let you guys know about this.

2 Likes

Please make it compatible with the 64 bit version