Civilization V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ummm What?..Not sure what ya mean there. :flushed:

I just tagged @REPPiN (trainer author) to check this thread out and fix any issues :slight_smile:

Oh Right on! Thanks.

1 Like

@REPOGAMER @User2513481 are you guys running the DX11 version of the game?
plus make sure to run the game first, and then the trainer!

@REPPiN So now that I am using 2.0 I can actually get it to launch. So I did as you mentioned above. Started the game then the trainer. Now when I hit a key to get the mod doing it’s thing the game freezes and then shuts down. Running Dx11 version. Does not seem to matter what mod I try to turn on it freezes just the same. Would’nt think it’s the power of the PC since I’m running a powerhouse. So there is something just not happening that I would have no guess at. Launched it from infinity as well…same thing. Went both ways with it. At least it’s loading it now…just freezes. I Can hear the little bloops it makes when activating the different mods. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

@REPOGAMER It’s going to be fixed asap!

@REPPiN thanks so much, man! You’re the bee’s knees. Eagerly awaiting update.

2 Likes

everything should be fixed within the day guys @User2513481 @REPOGAMER

@REPPiN Thanks bud! Much appreciated :+1:

1 Like

@REPPiN Looks like the trainer was updated about 18 hours ago. Thanks for working on it. But the issue still remains. I see problems all over the forums so I know we’re not alone with this game. But it has been an issue since before 2.0. I know everyone will sort it all out. Peace.

1 Like

Since before 2.0? what kind of issue? @REPOGAMER

anyway were working on it! stay tuned

@User2513481 @REPOGAMER Fixed! could you test it guys?

PS: make sure to read trainer’s important notes!

1 Like

Off to work at moment. Will test when I get home. Thanks

@REPPiN You nailed it man! Thanks! Started it from within Infinity 2.0 and tested all the cheats. Flawless now. Great work and thanks for sticking with it.

1 Like

Enjoy it dude :wink:

1 Like

Works beautifully. You’re the man! I’ll name a city in your honor!

3 Likes

Now my Civ 5 game isn’t working. Error #9, failed to initialize. Running dx11 as admin. Infinity will launch the game but then fail. I hate to point criticism bc Infinity really was a great tool, but on my computer, Infinity is almost bricked. Mafia 3 works, the rest fail. Please help.

Running DX11 fixes the issue, trainer works flawlessly now.

Love infinity!

1 Like

Hey. @REPPiN Is it possible to make the trainer work with the different types of DX? I prefer the one with touch enabled since I’m not confined to Civ while playing but Infinity doesn’t seem to work with any other than DX10 and DX11.

Would be great to see it work.

Thank you for your work.

1 Like

@Mikango sounds like an amazing idea, alright, I’ll look into it in the upcoming days

1 Like