Civilization V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah, you are right guys.

Apparently that trainer is under maintenance, I’m waiting for @frank to push it online again @ZenRage @DrSnowBunny

2 Likes

Thanks for the prompt reply @REPPiN, looking forward to it

2 Likes

Hi @frank, do you know roughly when this might be able to be pushed out?

We just fixed it @ZenRage @anepicperson @DrSnowBunny

1 Like

That’s awesome @REPPiN, tried it quickly before dashing out the door this morning and it works like a charm.
Thanks for the amazing service!

1 Like

I am wondering why the cheats are only compatible with a 64 bit version of Civ V, as my operating system is 64 bit, but I can only seem to get the 32 bit Civ. Would it be possible to have a 32 bit version of the trainer created? or if someone knows where to get a 64 bit version of Civ 5, that would also be greatly appreciated.

@frank

try now @wittyname

Whenever I try to open CIv V through the trainer, it says it can+t load the cheats.

Just wait for 5 min and it have loaded the game in infinity

1 Like

Does this work online?

We only guarantee they work in single player. Please don’t cheat in online if it gives you an unfair advantage over another player. It makes it less fun for them and makes us look bad.

3 Likes

So I realized that it does not work with directx 9 and my comp doesn’t work with 10-11 sooooooo

so I can get the cheats to work for civ 5 but the ones that add gold, faith etc. only work once and cant be used again for that game

I’ll fix it asap @StormAssassin7

I’m trying to use this and NQ at the same time and only the gold, movement and combat cheats work. Is this due to the mod and is there anything I can do to fix this?

The first question you can answer yourself by just disabling the mod.
For the second question the answer is no.
Infinity will not make support for mods and it depends on the mod if Infinity will work for it or not

Has Anyone Tested It Online I.E With Friends?

Also the FAQ answers that already

No, does not work . another

does the ai use the cheats too, because it seems like they do