Civilization V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@REPOGAMER It’s going to be fixed asap!

@REPPiN thanks so much, man! You’re the bee’s knees. Eagerly awaiting update.

2 Likes

everything should be fixed within the day guys @User2513481 @REPOGAMER

@REPPiN Thanks bud! Much appreciated :+1:

1 Like

@REPPiN Looks like the trainer was updated about 18 hours ago. Thanks for working on it. But the issue still remains. I see problems all over the forums so I know we’re not alone with this game. But it has been an issue since before 2.0. I know everyone will sort it all out. Peace.

1 Like

Since before 2.0? what kind of issue? @REPOGAMER

anyway were working on it! stay tuned

@User2513481 @REPOGAMER Fixed! could you test it guys?

PS: make sure to read trainer’s important notes!

1 Like

Off to work at moment. Will test when I get home. Thanks

@REPPiN You nailed it man! Thanks! Started it from within Infinity 2.0 and tested all the cheats. Flawless now. Great work and thanks for sticking with it.

1 Like

Enjoy it dude :wink:

1 Like

Works beautifully. You’re the man! I’ll name a city in your honor!

3 Likes

Now my Civ 5 game isn’t working. Error #9, failed to initialize. Running dx11 as admin. Infinity will launch the game but then fail. I hate to point criticism bc Infinity really was a great tool, but on my computer, Infinity is almost bricked. Mafia 3 works, the rest fail. Please help.

Running DX11 fixes the issue, trainer works flawlessly now.

Love infinity!

1 Like

Hey. @REPPiN Is it possible to make the trainer work with the different types of DX? I prefer the one with touch enabled since I’m not confined to Civ while playing but Infinity doesn’t seem to work with any other than DX10 and DX11.

Would be great to see it work.

Thank you for your work.

1 Like

@Mikango sounds like an amazing idea, alright, I’ll look into it in the upcoming days

1 Like

@Mikango Hey, I won’t be able to do that until Infinity v3, until then stay tuned!

1 Like

Roger that.

Then I have another maybe impossible request. I was using Infinity while playing DX11 and I managed to do 10 turns and I thought. “I don’t need Infinity any more so might as well close it” and it crashed Civ V. Anything possible to be done to that?

If not then it’s fine. Just something for me to keep in mind then.

1 Like

Hi @REPPiN, when trying to run Civ V (steam) from Infinity (as Admin), it just says incompatible, expecting 64-bit. I tried running Civ V via Steam then running Infinity and there didn’t seem to be any link as none of the trainers worked.

I’ve researched how to fix, but haven’t found anything that works. Is there anything I’m missing?

I’m actually having the same problem. It says I need the 64 bit version. And no matter what I try it won’t open unless I just open it through steam without cheats.

@ZenRage @DrSnowBunny looking into it

1 Like