Civilization V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello, i used the trainer just fine yesterday, i saved the game. and today i get a message that says the cheats were made for the 32 bit and i have the 64 bit version of the game, what do i do?

Try to click top right corner add custom install find your install folder I think mite be in " bin "
And see if you can change it there 32 bit or 64 bit exe
Or can try and start game first then alt tab out then press play in wemod after game has started

1 Like

You can also try starting the game manually and then ALT Tabbing and selecting play in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you add an infinite resource cheat? I feel like this is one of the most important cheats in a civ game.

I used this Steam mod for that: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=77002777
It allows you to adjust how many resources you get from deposits. As well as other things like alter the terrain, spawn units, etc.

1 Like

Thank you for this mod.
I canā€™t seem to get unlimited movement/attacks working, while the other are. Is there a process to it?

Itā€™s a bit iffy purely because of the way the game works, at no fault of the trainer or trainer maker. Sometimes youā€™ll need to select the units you want infinite moves/attacks for a few times.

Okay thanks, I will keep trying

Well it only works for the 32bit version ā€¦ i have the 64bit versionā€¦ who still uses 32bit?

will need a vid on that.

No, it just means you need to change the order you launch the cheats and the game.

1. Launch the game first via Steam, wait until youā€™re on the main menu.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

i did that and it says it desinged for 32 bit lmao

[quote=ā€œptondo, post:103, topic:9621ā€]
try to click top right corner add custom install find your install folder I think mite be in " bin "
And see if you can change it there 32 bit or 64 bit exe
Or can try and start game first then alt tab out then press play in wemod after game has started
[/quote] i did this an it works now

1 Like

Great glad you got it to work. Have fun. !

1 Like

The cheats donā€™t work for me while playing Scenarios, other than that, itā€™s completely fine.

Would there be a way that the creator, or someone with access could add a ā€œHappinessā€ modifier? That would be much appreciated.

This is pretty old 5 years old now pretty doubtful but never know if there mite be a game update and we have to come back to this can take a look and see if its possible :+1:

Welcome to the community @EntropyWasTaken.

Try the mod linked in this post: Civilization V Cheats and Trainer for Steam.
I used it alongside the trainer last year and it worked great with the trainer. It gives you more control over things in the game, including the terrain. Canā€™t recall if it also affected happiness, though. :slight_smile:

Yeah I saw that mod whilst doing my own research, however, what I am more looking for is a way to increase a happiness by likeā€¦ 10, or 15; the same way we can gold or faith in the trainer. I was just curios if happiness could also be added into the trainer? Thanks.

The ā€˜speed up building constructionā€™ option on this trainer seems to also apply to the enemy. Which, you know, screws you WAAAAAY more than it could possibly help you.

1 Like