Civilization V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@samgerchick which one?

does it work on multi?

It mite we dont know or care. Nothing here is made to use online. So if you get banned cant blame anybody

1 Like

No. You get out of sync with other players when you use it.

1 Like

I clicked play on this trainer and it uninstalled wemod completely. Odd and extremely surprising. Also, it deleted everything about wemod from my computer, including the installer… Might want to check why it did this. Very weird.

Not sure or how it would of did that ? How we supposed to check out why it did that on your computer ? Never heard of that before !

1 Like

The only reason WeMod would disappear like that would be due to an AV going bonanza thinking WeMod is a threat :slightly_smiling_face: Add WeMod to your AV exceptions list and try again

1 Like

Each time I start it up, it says that I’m running the 64 bit version and I should use the 32 bit version of the game…

How do I change that? is it normal?

@ActionDawson

1. This trainer supports the “DirectX 10/11” version of the game
  2. Launch the game first, and then press play on the trainer
1 Like

ok thanks!

the trainer doesn’t work on the 64 bit

Usually can start game through steam then after game is running back out to desktop press play in wemod after

1 Like

It works for me. But it didn’t at first.
For me, the issue was that the trainer was looking for “Launcher.exe”, which is just the launcher, not the actual game. The trainer would show as “playing” when the launcher was… well, launched. But as soon as the game started, the trainer went off again.

The trainer should be looking for an executable called “CivilizationV.exe” or something, if memory serves me correctly, not “Launcher.exe”.

Launch the game normally using the desktop shortcut or whatever. Alt-tab out of the game and then launch the trainer. You may need to set a custom path (down arrow next to the “Play” button on WeMod).
Use task Manager if you’re unsure what the actual game executable is called.

2 Likes

Yes glad you figured it out. Another way ya is to start game first then press play in wemod like you said. Have fun !

1 Like

i use an old version (1.0.0.290), that usally isnt a problem cause @MrAntiFun already released a trainer for that version back before wemod collaboration BUT using wemod app im not able to specifically choose what version i want to run so no cheating for me, thanks wemod!

i found some other site that reuploads mrantifun’s work since he took down all old links and what do you know its working like a charm.

WeMod automatically detects what version you’re using.
And you can choose to run an older trainer by clicking “History” on the top right and selecting one from the list.

Click for a screenshot

Bear in mind that if your game is cracked (as is usually the case when it’s out of date, Steam updates legit games automatically) then trainers will likely have issues with certain cheats or not work at all, because the critical files of those cracked games have been fiddled about with.

2 Likes

thanks for helping mate. it is cracked but game version is verified(civ clearly states game version just by pressing esc in game). so either wemod app was not able to detect my version either mrantifun hasnt uploaded all his older versions.

as a suggestion it would have been great if on history tab we can see each version rather than 2 months ago…

I can understand that issue, if it’s a legitimate copy and we have a guaranteed compatible match it’ll use a timestamp and recommend which trainer version to use. Unfortunately with cracked games, they modify tons of stuff. We do not officially support cracked games though so there’s not much to do support wise. If you know when your version was released I’d look around that time in the trainer history :+1:

2 Likes

Having problem with rapid research,
Its on, I select the research and then click “next turn”, research just decrease 1 turn like it supposed too. Also speed up building creation, just increase production by city production per turn, would be nice if it was an increase of 100-1000 at least each time for cities with very low prod per turn.

Please make sure you’re on the latest RETAIL copy of the game :slightly_smiling_face:

I just tested this cheat and it worked perfectly

1 Like