Free To Play Games That Have WeMod Trainers

Hello!

Every now and again, someone asks if WeMod has any trainers for any free to play (F2P / FTP) games.

Well, are there any?
The answer is yes, there are some trainers for free to play games. But not many.

Not many? Why not?
Simply because most free to play games are server-sided games, such as MMO and PvP type games. Trainers are not for these types of games. They are only for single-player (or user-sided) games.

What free to play games have WeMod trainers?

Here’s an alphabetical list of free to play games that I am aware of having trainers here at WeMod.

Game Platform Store Link Trainer Link
AdVenture Capitalist Steam Click Here Click Here
BLEACH Brave Souls Steam Click Here Click Here
Cell to Singularity Steam Click Here Click Here
Clicker Heroes Steam Click Here Click Here
Crusader Kings II Steam Click Here Click Here
Fallout Shelter Steam Click Here Click Here
Helltaker Steam Click Here Click Here
Leaf Blower Revolution Steam Click Here Click Here
Ultimate Custom Night Steam Click Here Click Here
Unturned Steam Click Here Click Here
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Steam Click Here Click Here

That’s it for now!

• Noticed a FTP game that WeMod has a trainer for which isn’t in this list? Post in this thread to let everyone know.
  • This is not the place to request trainers for FTP games. This link explains how to correctly do that: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support.
  • Don’t forget to keep an eye on the Deals & Giveaways section of the community for occasional free game giveaways (usually weekly): Deals + Giveaways - WeMod Community.

A big thank you to the following community members for contributing to the list:
@blueaquapearl50.
Last update: October 2021.

5 Likes

If ya’ll also didn’t know. EPIC GAMES give out a lot of games for free. You can take your advantage to use WeMod Trainers to play with them. Beside, WeMod is free to use anyway. @Ravenfyre post updates when EPIC GAMES release a free game in GENERALS, so keep an eye out for it. Some games are worth the free take. Like RAGE 2 that just been release for free.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information, but it kind of already says that in the last sentence of my post above. But in less words. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Any news?

1 Like

I was going to make a post on some cool free to play games I noticed that had WeMod trainers but noticed that a mod had already created one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So on top of the games already listed, here are some really cool free to play games that I like using WeMod with and some clicker style games too!:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing these. They’ve been added to the list. Much appreciated! :star_struck: :cupcake:

2 Likes

@blueaquapearl50 @Ravenfyre the app now shows free games that we support! It’s on the Home tab. Click “See all” next to it :grinning:

An update is coming this week that’ll let you install the game too.

2 Likes

WOAH! That sounds absolutely awesome! Thank you for letting us know about the update, I’ll be using it FOR SURE! :star_struck:

1 Like