Close/Delete

I am also getting that error code: 8015401D when I try to sign up for Xbox Live.
However, my banned account DID have the number indicating 2 years of Gold.

So I’m going to remove it in Horizon and try again. I’ll report back whether it works.

Also, surely other files in the profile contain the old banned profile ID.
For example: My banned profile contains a file called WLC_“profile ID”.dat, where “profile ID” is my banned accounts profile ID.
I’m also fairly sure the file PEC contains the profile ID.

Wouldn’t it be best to remove those files?

Your images aren’t working.

Any achievements earned before you had any form of xbox live are not counted toward you overall gs

Works good thanks sweet :wink:

So as my gamescore got reset quite awhile ago and i dont have a back up of the profile, is it at all possible to get a friends profile and copy their achievs to a new profile?

Me: 4k GS

Friend:59k GS

Sorry for the late reply, but yes you can copy your friends Gamerscore, if he lets you use his Profile.

Damn, got to fix the images…

Fixed all the images. Need help doing this, PM me!

PM’d you yesterday, got no answer :anguished:
So I’ll try on here too…
I changed the name of my profile through “Edit Profile” and then signed up and it still gives me the same error, same percentage in.

…You want to get banned another time, dont you ?

This all depends on the user, if they want to do this, they can. Nowhere in the OP I said you have to do it.

So do you have any idea what I’m supposed to do?

Really getting bored of waiting for a simple answer. Sorry to sound rude but I’ve been waiting 2 days now for you to help me out…

Been trying to get this to work for about a week now. Still no success.

Using the method in this thread of replacing the ‘Account’ file in the banned profile with one from a new offline account, I can never get it to join Xbox Live.
I always just get an error code: 8015401D
I have tried deleting files from the profile, getting rid of the ‘years of live’ crown, removing all the profile information (motto, location etc.)
Nothing works, I always get that message when trying to join live with the account.

So then I tried simply coping all the files from the banned profile into the new offline one.
That doesn’t work either.
For some reason it doesn’t acknowledge that the GPD files are there, the account shows 0G and no played games.

UPDATE:
I’ve been experimenting a bit more and I’ve finally managed to find a way around the 8015401D error.

However, there is now another problem…
The new offline account that is a clone of my banned account CAN join Xbox Live without the error message and it it does show my correct gamerscore/achievements and everything, but I cannot get it to sync with the Xbox Live servers.
Whilst the account is on my console I can sign into Xbox Live and I have all my achievements and everything, but when I look at my new account on Xbox.com it has 0G. It still has the correct list of played games for my profile, but they all have 0G.
And sure enough, when I recover my account to my console all my achievement are gone.

So I have a question for all the people that have had success using this method, does your gamerscore sync with Xbox Live? If you go on your account on Xbox.com does it show your correct gamerscore?

I’ll keep trying.

you dont need to copy every gpd dont you

The way I posted, you don’t copy the GPDs.

I got error code 8015401D when trying to sign up for xbox live do you know what that is about and/or how to stop it?

I am also getting the 8015401D error code. Please help.

but we can get banned from the new updates , i want try lol

I got the error 8015401D and retried many times and still got it. I reset everything in the Profile like Motto, Bio, Crown (Number of years on Xbox LIVE) and Avatar. So it doesn’t have any Awards or DLC and it work. If you try that, it should work.

This is stupid, I have no idea how this isn’t locked.
any1 who knows anything about GPD format knows this will get the new account banned immediately. without changing the sync lists your just ****ing the new profile up and begging for a ban.

ok so i have done this all and changed all so it looks like a diff account i just would like to know how i can lock some achivments i have (the ones that you get for playing online) so jw how i can lock them and make it so it says all mine where unlocked offline

Sorry, but could you explain more on resetting everything?
I’ve tried resetting motto, avatar, and crown but how do I clear DLC and stuff?

Also, If I do this, will I no longer have any achievements when I sign up and sync with live?