CODE VEIN Cheats and Trainer for Steam

CODE VEIN
This is the official discussion topic of the CODE VEIN Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Haze
4. Unlimited Ichor
5. Unlimited Focus
6. Set Game Speed
7. Unlimited Items
8. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/27/2019
    Started development

• 09/27/2019
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 10/07/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/20/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The CODE VEIN cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

i cant get the codes to work at all

3 Likes

Try and start the game first through steam then when in game world alt tab out THEN click play in wemod
You using the steam version?

ye s steam ver

ty

1 Like

I hope they could add more codes :smiley:

Stamina chet is acctive for me all time.

1 Like

Even without any cheats activated, so long as the trainer is running, your maximum stamina keeps going up and up to absurd levels, essentially giving you infinite stamina even when you don’t want it

Hi #MrAntiFun nice works ! ^^ can you make cheat for teleportation in game ? i need it ^^ thanks for all :smiley:

Also confirming stamina cheat is immediately active when you press play in Wemod. It flashes red like it was empty but works regardless. Im guessing stamina goes into minus numbers thus breaking it.

There’s also been a single instance when a single enemy accidentally gained god mode after i died (fell into a trench) but disabling and re-enabling it fixed it.

Other than those 2 bugs, great work.

1 Like

Unlimited Haze will not stay on when I toggle it. Unless it’s become a Pro member only function, then disregard.

No its not a pro only cheat should work for every body. MAF will have to take a look at this when he has a chance

There has been a stealth patch yesterday that upgraded the version to 1.03. The two cheats that I use, Infinite Health and Stamina seem to work fine, but the patch may explain why others don’t.

can we please get a fix on the permanently on ‘unlimited stamina’?

somehow the cheat doesn’t seem to work for me? i have the steam version, when i try to activate any of the cheat it makes the sound that it’s going active but it instantly goes to off again.

2 Likes

Looks like the game has updated agian. So MAF will have to updated this when he comes back around to this game. Thanks !

also for me. haze doesnt stay on

2 Likes

same for me haze doesnt work

Simple workaround for the haze not working; put on unlimited items, quick slot a high exp item or stack, speed up the game (optional, simply goes through the animation faster) and leave a macro running to keep consuming the item over and over again. Even just using a present makes the exp stack fast.