CODE VEIN Cheats and Trainer for Steam

BiteDefender tells me when I open the cheat it has malware, but when it blocks it I can still use the cheat.

Running into an issue with the “Unlimited Items.”

Upon activation and use, doing an “Exchange” with NPC characters on the “Receive” end basically traps you on that screen and there is no way to exit from the menu, and unless you have saved prior to talking to an NPC you lose all progress until that point because you have to exit out of the game via ALT+F4.

I know this is an old thread, but is there any way to fix this? It’d be much appreciated.

1 Like

as far as i can see unlimited items doesn’t work to begin with, sorry.

1 Like

It would seem that the Cheats for this game are no longer viable, as they will not activate. Please update them whenever you have the time, thank you.

1 Like

Now, the cheats command of Code Vein in Wemod are no longer work in Patch 1.53 .

2 Likes

Need update for newest Patch pls

2 Likes

the game is cheap on cdkeys so i bought it, an update would be awesome

Hi odd question but can the mods work with multiplayer?

Sorry about the previous post, I figured out that it has to be multiple of any said item(s) to be infinite. If you spend the exact amount you have like 1/1 or 4/4, etc, it will consume the entire stack of item(s).
FIXED
Hello there. Unlimited Items is not working. When giving gifts to NPC’s, they disappear. Same thing when Transforming and Upgrading Weapons/Blood Veils. The other cheats seem to work fine, but this is the only one giving me grief.

1 Like

can i sugest to make name changer because in game there is no ways to change name

i just started playing code vein and i already see that “unlimited items” (more like easy craft from how the mod works) does not work at all or i should say it does not work properly, the items are not consumed but they are not unlimited either.

Sorry if this is an old thread. but i was wondering if there could be a cheat added that keeps haze upon death?

The mods are not working. What can I do?